Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - New Arrivals- Kimu, Kyuna, And Aqua P3

After The Battle of the Nexes,All Nown Scouts Disapeared,Now 5 New Scouts will Face The Nexes and try 2 Save the Old Scouts By Useing the Silver Crystal,But ONLY A Air 2 the Moon Can Command Full Power Of the Crystal.Can They Defeat the Negaverse?READ ON!

Chapter 44 - New Arrivals- Kimu, Kyuna, And Aqua P3

Chapter 44 - New Arrivals- Kimu, Kyuna, And Aqua P3
Hazel: Today on our Show We have some new Arrivals to the castle. They Seem to be doing more than studying... It's up to us to find out! Stay right there and I'll show you! *she poses*

_____________________________________________________________________


DK was gone. She Left in tears. Mean while the Girls Just Stayed in the same spot well except Hazel. She Just Cried an Cried.


Aqua: Cat, What WAS your first time like?

Cat: First Time? Heheheheh... Well Some Girls might have all ready done that but I'm Still umm... Well I-

Aqua: EEWWW!!!! No Not that first time. What I ment was.... How Did you get your powers?

Cat: Oh *she wipes sweat off her forehead* Well... I was around your age I suppose... I was at the Park with my New Boyfriend Kenny! We were all alone watching the sun set

*FLASH BACK TIME!!!*

Cat was sitting as a table and everything is as she describes it.

Cat: Kenny... your so sweet... All the girls love you! Why did you choose me?

Kenny: Because of those Eyes... your Long Brown Hair... And All you Energy...

Cat: Energy???

Kenny: Why yes, Your Body is full of energy. I felt it the second I met you. *He Latched his hand onto her chest* Now it's time to give some of it to me!

Cat: AAAAHHH!!! *Her planetary Symbol appeared on her forehead.*

Kenny: What's this??? AAAHHH!!! *He shielded his eyes and let go of the girl*

Cat: *She fell onto the Ground and almost passed out, but right before her eyes was a way to escape. A Silver wand floating beside her* Whats this... *she than touched it. But before she could hesitate, Her inner instincts kicked in.* CELESTIAL STAR CRISIS POWER!!!

She Held up Her wand, and She Began To Glow!!! She Span Around as a Ribbon of Light, on her Dark Blue backround Rapped around Her. As the Ribbon Slowly Retrieved Back upward to the wand, Her Uniform Apeared. Her Silver Boots With the Blue moon and Star at the top... Her Silver gloves with the Blue rings on the End... Her Blue Bow With the Silver Broch with the Blue moon and star on it... And Her Silver and Blue Choker and Silver Earings and Silver Bow in her hair... They all matched Perfectly with her tiara that had a Blue Crescent Moon with the Blue star in the Center... She Made Her Pose...


Sailor Celestial: Hey Kenny... Take this energy!*She Placed her fingers on the Beast's Forehead* Celestial... Purity Light...SMASH!!! * a Beam of Silver Moonlight Smashed the Monster*

*Back in present time*

Cat: And That's How it all happened...

Kimu: Wow!!!

Jenny: and thats why you have to look out for guys... Their always after 1 thing

Kyuna: Sex?

Jenny: NO ENERGY! Haven't you been listening?

Aqua: What about you Jenny? When were your powers realized???

Jenny: Well... I was Also about your age when it happened... I was in the mall!

Moonara: Why am I not surprised?

*FLASH BACK TIME... Again...*

Jenny: OMG LOOK AT THESE SHOES! I have to have!

John: *he approached but oddly he had a French accent* Not so fast little girl.

Jenny: Little? I'm 13 and a half!

John: I don't care these shoes are just not for you...

Jenny: Really? How about for this? *She handed him a 200$ bill*

John: No can do, But thanks for the money! *he took the money and walked off*

Jenny: What?!?!? What a rip off!

Monster: AAARRGGG!!! STUPID MORTALS! GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY! Not Your Money! *The Monster rampaged thru out the mall attacking random People and stealing their energy. He finally let out a small burst of energy knocking everyone down.

Jenny: *jenny looked to her side to see a yellow and purple wand* Whats this? *She snatched it and stood up* Nova Planet Crisis Power!!!

She Held Out her wand and She started to Glow! Before you Know it she Began to spin and an explosion occured from the wand as she held it out about her head and 8 stars with 8 sides burst out covering her body and once they past she had her Uniform on. With the Colors of Purple, Dark Blue and yellow complementing her. her Brouch was purple with a Yellow N in the Middle of it and her gloves were long and beautiful and her shoes were little tiny Slippers... She Gracefully Made a Pose...


Sailor Nova: Hey Dip stick!

Monster: huh? *he turned to see her standing about 5 yards away from him on top of a booth*

Sailor Nova: Malls are for having fun! And Not for Monsters stealing energy, or else that would ruin the purpose. Nova... BOW *she holds up her left arm like she is holding a bow then a dark blue bow apairs with a yellow 8 sided star on both sides of the top and bottom of the bow* AND ARROW! *then she pulls back the string with her right hand/arm and a purple and dark blue glowing energy type arrow appears, and Shoots at the monster* COMBUST!!! *It explodes taking down the monster, turning him into moon dust*


Sailor Nova: Wow!!! Looks like my powers are here! I can't wait to show Gabe my new powers! HEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Back to the present*

Jenny: And that's it right down to the exclamation point!

Aqua: WOW! *her eyes twinkled*

Moonara: well Since we're sharing stories... Here's one about when I found my powers. Well as You may Know I was born with Physic Powers... Well I had No Idea what I was in for with these new powers...


*Flash back time... Yawn*


Squire: Princess Moonara! This way please!

Moonara: Coming Squire! *She skipped to the squire with a smile on her face*

Squire: We must go down town for the fair.

Moonara: Cool!


Moonara got in the limo. The Limo carried her down to the city and on the way there she saw something out the car window that most teenagers Never see...

Moonara: Whats that! *a giant monster rampaged thru out the city*

Squire: oh nothing... I'm Sure the Sailor Scouts Can Get it!

Moonara: *She gasped as a vision played before her in her mind* Oh no... *She could see the Sailor Scouts falling to the power of the beast as it stole their powers.* The Sailor scouts! *She jumped out of the limo* I've gota save them...

Squire: No!!! don't come back!

Moonara ran toward the monster

Moonara: Take this you jerk! *kicked the giant's large foot. But she was repelled off and slammed into a building. And right in front of her a Black wand appeared* My wand... *as she reached for it visions of her adventures as a sailor scout played* do I really want this... *she saw the scouts being thrown around by the beast* I have to... *she grabbed it and pounced of the crater in the wall* BLACK HOLE STAR CRISIS POWER!!!

She Held Up the Black and White Wand. The Tip of the Wand Mimicked a Black whole and White Stars Circled Her in the black back round. The Stars Zoomed in on her Body, and As They Were absorbed by her Body, Her Beautiful Black and White Our Fit apeared. She Span Around and Made a Pose.

Sailor Black Hole: Hey Buddy, Back off... We may not be able to kill you... But I can for surely get rid of you...BLACK HOLE RIP and APPEAR! *a Black Hole appeared above the monster and the monster was than absorbed into it* The beginning of a tradgety

*Back to present*

Moonara: That's how it all happened


*Sorry I have to continue this later its to late. Sorry SEE YA! I will continue this later. check back on this page and If you see a little Star, Like this One >*< than that means the chapter is finished.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on April 19, 2008, 12:40:18 PM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101...so...many...flashbacksO_O

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 19, 2008, 2:23:03 PM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskthere will be more ^^

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 26, 2008, 5:03:37 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sailoraqua13 on April 15, 2008, 6:35:30 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Leo, I'm stressed out from Acttaps at my school. Could u please try and update tonight so I can wind down?

AlleyCat17 on April 12, 2008, 5:54:35 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17wow nice chapter and can't wait for you to finish it and for the contest i don't think i can enter it cause i suck at the type of soft.

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 12, 2008, 9:29:36 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Maskwill enter as a slideshowesy. Submit a piccy to FAC about this story and that will at least give ya somethin ^^

sailoraqua13 on April 10, 2008, 10:45:59 PM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Cool! Next part please! :3