Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - More Questions

The New Sailor Scouts??? How bogus!!! Read on!!!

Chapter 10 - More Questions

Chapter 10 - More Questions
Okay you guys, We need to decide how this is going to work...

I was thinking we host it like a Roleplay game! That Way it gives EVERYONE a Chance to rise above everyone else! There could be teams and everything! and this Way, People Outside of FAC can join! But Of course they would have to full fill certain requirements. And By going with a roleplay theme, It also Opens up chatting! And Lets Not Forget, If We Go with the RP theme we can still keep our general idea for the site, but also Opening up, TONS of other options! Maybe even have separate kindoms and worlds, and we're like in a war or something.

It would be so cool!!!

Let me hear your Idea's before I do anything to the site though

Comments

Comments (25)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sailoraqua13 on April 26, 2008, 9:52:55 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13I think that would b pretty cool, but then we couldn't really focus on OUR ocs so I'm pretty much happy wit whatever u choose! ^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 26, 2008, 10:20:15 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskAre you joking??? Lol With the RP theme, We can do ANYTHING!

you see, there are these things called legacy quests, and you tell how you are weaved into the story and about your characters first adventures! And then lets not forget, The Corruption Of Neo Tokyo. It will give everyone a chance to jump in and prevail.

sailoraqua13 on April 26, 2008, 10:26:53 AM

sailoraqua13 on
sailoraqua13Well, ya have a point! ^^

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 26, 2008, 10:44:40 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_Masklol cool. go join the site ^^

That way I don't feel lonely ^^'

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on April 26, 2008, 10:19:41 AM

Tuxedo_Mini_Mask on
Tuxedo_Mini_MaskAre you joking??? Lol With the RP theme, We can do ANYTHING!

you see, there are these things called legacy quests, and you tell how you are weaved into the story and about your characters first adventures! And then lets not forget, The Corruption Of Neo Tokyo. It will give everyone a chance to jump in and prevail.