Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter The Tournament

The long awaited story of my FAC character (UT Inuyasha) is finally here, well... at least the story's starting off. Anyway, I know that this might be rated w/ violence and profanity, but I highly recommend this story to fans of Unreal Tournament and Inu-Yasha alike!

Chapter 1 - Enter The Tournament

Chapter 1 - Enter The Tournament
Unreal_Inu-Yasha
A Futuristic Feudal Fairytale
[/size]

Chapter 1: Enter the Tournament

Our Story begins just after Naraku had flung our heroes into the swirling vortex. The time rift sucked everyone in the surrounding area in almost instantly, except Naraku. Now we join them in mid-pearl within the vortex.
“NARAKU YOU BASTARD!!! YOU WON’T GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!” Inuyasha yells back at the portals entry point.
Suddenly, there is a flash of light, and everyone is spewed out of the worm hole. Inuyasha saw the ground rush up toward him, and he blacked out.
(2 hours later)
“Inuyasha, you’re awake”
“Ah…what happened Kagome?”
“Well…I a…”
“Oh, Inuyasha your awake! By the way, thanks for breaking our fall.”
“What the hell do you mean Break your fall?”
“Well, if it hadn’t of been for Kagome’s quick thinking you’d be scraping our remains off the ground!"
“Wait, are you saying that… Kagome! You used Sit on me to break your fall! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?”
“Well it seemed like a good idea at the time!”
“Ya, to kill me!”
“Will you to stop fighting. Honestly, why do I always have to be the mature one? I’m only a kid!”
“At any rate, all our companions seem to be present and uninjured… ( looks over at Inuyasha still lying in his crater created by Kagome’s sit) …for the most part.”
“Hey Miroku, Where are we?”
“I was just wondering that myself.” (It’s strange: There are flying steel wagons, numerous huge monoliths, the sky is full of ominous clouds, and their doesn’t seem to be any people around).
“Well Miroku, where the hell are we? The last thing I remember is when Naraku opened that portal.”
“It looks to me like he sent us into the future.”
“The future? I thought your era was the future Kagome."
“I know, you mean that the portal Naraku opened up was kinda like the Bone Eater’s Well.”
“If that is true, then we need to find a way back, right?”
“That’s exactly what we need to do … but how?”
“I’ll go look around to see if I can find someone who knows a bit more about this world.”
“No Miroku, I’ll handle this. Their could be demons around.”
“Then who would protect the wem… never mind. I’ll stay here to protect Sango and Kagome. ^_^”
“Hey, wait just a sec… Why you lecture!”
(random arguing: BLA BLA BLA BLA……)
“Can we go already? This is getting boring.”
And so they set forth, in search of someone to tell them about this time. After a long time of walking through the empty streets, they found a huge building. It was lit up with long green neon lights pulsating upward, leading their eyes up to a massive screen. It clicked on the moment their eyes caught glimpse of it. This is what it said:
“In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep space minors, the new Earth government legalized no-holds-bard fighting. The Lyandri mining corporation, working with the N.E.G. established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight’s popularity grew with their brutality. Soon the Lyandri corp. discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise. The professional league was formed. A cabal of the most violent and skilled warriors in known space selected to fight in a grand tournament,…AND NOW, IN THE YEAR 2362 THE UNREAL TOURNAMENT IS BACK WITH NEW COMPETATORS, NEW WEAPONS, NEW VIHICLES, NEW MAPS, AND EVEN MORE NEW KICK @$$ $H!%!!! IT’S ALL STARTING RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, AT THE LYANDRI UNREAL TOURNAMENT ARENA COMPLEX, SO GET YOUR $#@*&% &!%$* @%$ DOWN HERE AND GET SOME!!!”
“…Okay…”
“That was weird.”
“Hey Kagome, what does …”
“No Shippo, you’re to young to say that!”
“…What the hell was that all about?”
“At any rate, we now know where to get an answer as to where everybody is.”
“Is that right Miroku?”
“Well, there’s only one way to find out for sure.”
When they entered the building, they found that it was packed with cheering fans, all of which where either strange looking lizard aliens, rusty old robots, or skinny human punks with brightly colored hair and outfits.
As the announcer rambled on, and large plasma screens descended from the ceiling, two teams of fighters came out, each with 3 members. One team was called the “Thundercrash” which were all human and wore entirely green army uniforms. The second team was called the “Juggernauts” and they were composed of what seemed to be enormously obese humans covered in skin-tight mech suits. As the 2 teams walked down the runway platforms towards a cylindrical device in the center, a crazed fan jumped up onto the stage and right in the Juggernaut’s path.
(crazed punk fan): “Man, I love you guys man! You’re like the best, most $%!&@#ist, &#@%*^ awesome…”
(leader Juggernaut): “UUURRRAAA!!!” (arm-bars the fan clear off the stage and all the way to the back wall)
(Inuyasha swoops by and catches the fan before he hits the wall) “Hey kid, you alright?”
(crazed punk fan): “…Uh hu” (nodding his head while quivering in fear)
“Nice catch Inuyasha.”
“Is he Okay?”
“He’s fine.”
“Inuyasha, perhaps this would be a good opportunity to find out what exactly is going on here.”
“Alright Punk, Tell me what the hell is going on here, or you’ll wish that those Juggernauts had killed you!” (he says while holding the fan/punk up against the wall by his neck and threatening to impale the guy’s stomach with his claws)
“Inuyasha!”
(Fan/punk): “ PLEASE DON”T KILL ME! (Inuyasha let the guy’s body drop to the floor). Damn dude, take a chill pill. Besides, didn’t you guys see that advertisement outside? It’s supposed to be pretty f$%&en clear.”
“...We’re not from around here.”
(fan/punk): “Well, that explains those freaky a$$ outfits of yours, but I thought UT was a galaxy-wide hit.”
(Inuyasha grows impatient and unsheathes his sword) “TELL US NOW OR I’LL CUT OFF YOU’RE HEAD!”
“Inuyasha, SIT!”
“Know, tell us what we want to know.”
(Fan/punk): “YES MA’AM! (he thinks she could use sit on him too) You see, ever since like forever, the Lyandri corp. and N.E.G. funded, hosted, and headed this thing called the Unreal Tournament. It’s like this big tournament where guys, girls, aliens, robots, and whatever all come to blast the hell out of each other, but it’s Okay as long as they’ve regenerated by the time the match is over.”
As this guy was explaining the tournament to our heroes, Inuyasha and company noticed something disturbing being said by the announcer:
“…and now, to officially start off this season, it’s our supreme overlord, leader of the new Earth government, founder of the Unreal Tournament, and the most powerful competitor and final boss, let’s all give a warm welcome to EMPEROR NARAKU!!!”


Well, that’s it for chapter 1.
(sorry, but the preview is not available)
Next chapter(ch2): Selected to Fight[/size][/font]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mikita_inugirl on September 25, 2006, 9:50:29 AM

mikita_inugirl on
mikita_inugirlNARAKU! I KNEW IT! Muahahahahahahahahaa! XD Nice so far. ^__^

purplegirl1919 on August 29, 2006, 3:55:38 AM

purplegirl1919 on
purplegirl1919Awsome job! plz continue!!!

cody-09 on August 29, 2006, 2:00:22 AM

cody-09 on
cody-09cool