Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - We're what?!

Three young boys are now angels,but they weren't always. They are quite new to being Heavenly, but they want to be human once more... for a good reason...Their best friend. Can they become human again in order to save her from darkness...?

Chapter 1 - We're what?!

Chapter 1 - We're what?!


"Do you ever think about love?," the young girl asked the man, who clutched her hand protectivly. "Of course Little One," he said smiling, his blue hair falling aross his shoulders," As anyone would."
Little One looked up to him, her bright blue eyes shimmering with both knowledge and curiousity. She tiltled her head to him, as if to inquire more about human emotions, but she just turned herself back to the edge of the clock tower on which they stood.
"Why do you ask such a question?," he wondered,looking to the moon, its light shimmering down upon the city of Innocent. He breathed with content and ease, the night so comforting like it always was.
A moment passed before the child could grasp an answer.
"Because...When I become a full fledged angel, I wanna be the one who helps people find it! But ya know, " she paused, stretching out her tiny little wings as far as she could, almost falling in the process, " I gotta fall in love first! Just to make sure it's really as pretty as Gabriel had described to me!" She giggled after she told him, the man grinning down to her softly.
"Little One, you have much time to think about these things. Besides, Gabriel is...," he stopped himself to laugh at his old friend, recalling both his sillyness, and seriousness.
"Is what, Memory?"
"...Oh, nothing," he chuckled and stood up, flapping out his own wings," Now. Enough questions. Let's get down to your flying lesson."
Little One released his large hand, nodding in excitement and brushing off her snow white dress.
" Yes sir! "

Hikari hid behind a pillar, laughing to herself while she heard her other friends scurry around to find a place to conceal themselves. Playing hide and seek in the Ruins was always so much fun!...Even if it was dangerous...They knew they'd never get hurt, they were too swift to get crushed or get caught on anything, so they could care less.
" Roki!! Get outta the way!," Lemon yelped while his brother Lime counted ontop of the highest pillar, " Lime's almost done counting!! Move it!." With that, he shoved the other boy out the way, making him visible to Lime.
"B-But Lemon..I was hiding there...," he mummbled, his cheeks rosy with embarresment as Hikari watched from afar.He flashed his emerald eyes to her before looking back to Lemon, checking to see if he was leaving.
"Well too bad!!," he pulled down his eyelid and stuck out his tongue, " It's my spot now!!!"
Roki could feel tears swell up inside of him, for Lemon had always been a complete jerk to him, even when they were children. He never had the guts to stand up to him, in fear of becoming hurt, although he knew for a fact that Lime nor Hikari would allow that.
He let out a sniffle, indicating he was about to cry when he felt soft fingertips grip his hand. Frightened, he snapped his head to his side, only to find his fear wasn't needed.
Hikari smiled to the onix haired boy, her eyes shinning under the light of the moon.
"Come on Roki, you can hide with me!," she said in confidence, leading him away from Lemon and back to the pillar.
"I'm comming!," Lime announced, smirking to himself and flipping himself backwards, reaching the ground gracefully a second later. It was all to obvious that he was trying to impress Hikari, but she didn't notice due to the fact her and Roki were making faces at Lemon, who was doing the same thing to them.
Lime stood up, confident in himself as always, and turned on heel.
"I'm gonna find you!!," he laughed, darting through the maze of aged stone pillars and statues that engulfed them all.


Lemon sunk him self deeper into the creves he had hidden himself in, a large slab of concrete covering him up. This was the best hiding place yet! He was so happy with himself that he found it, even though that stupid cry baby Roki didn't admit that he got to it first. He scoffed under his breath, becoming angry at the thought of the black headed boy crying...again. What a whimp, he thought as he saw Lime's shoes pass him, Why does he gotta be so whiny? Hmph, I'm glad I'm not a wuss.
"Ha ha! Found you!," Lime's face suddenly appeared before Lemon, making him jump abit,"C'mon get out! Help me find the others, loser."
Lemon rolled his eyes and pushed himself out as his brother waited impatiently for him, shifting his eyes around in hopes of seeing someone move...and there she was!
"Ah! Hikari!," Lime ran off before Lemon had a chance to completely remove the concrete from on top of him,"I found you!"
Hikari and Roki both squeaked and tried to dart away before he could tag them, but he was the fastest one in the whole group! There's no way they'd escape him.
"Almost got you!," he warned while catching up with the duo, Hikari's hair almost at his fingertips if he'd stretch his hand out further, " You--"
Lime felt his foot get caught, causing him to stumble and crash into a pillar. He yelped out in pain as he felt his ankle twist if he attempted to move, causing the pillars to waver above him.
"Lime! Don't do anything, we're coming!!," Hikari yelled once she turned around to see what all the comotion was about," Roki, find Lemon! We gotta get Lime outta here!"
Roki nodded at her command and darted off to where he recalled Lemon had hid himself. While he did this, Hikari was tending to Lime, trying to calm him down as best as she could.
"L-lime....?," she whispered to him while tears of pain trickled down his hot cheeks,"You're gonna be okwi..," she continued, pushing his long bangs from his face,"Just don't--"
He jerked his ankle out suddenly, as if he was attempting to get to his feet. This made the pillars begin to crumble, and soon the two found themselves in a shower of rock and concrete.
"Hikari! Get out of here!!," Lime growled at her while the pieces began to fall harder and become larger.
"B-but L--,"
Roki and Lemon had joined them at this point, also being hit by the falling debree. Lemon gripped unto Hikari's shoulder and forced her to stand, pushing her foward.
"Listen to him!! Get to some place safe!! We'll come and find you later!!," he yelled as he and Roki tried to assist Lime.
"B--"
"GO!!!"
At that she fled, the anger in Lemon's voice scaring her to the point in which she had no other choice but to leave.
With heavy feet she ran out of the Ruins as fast as she could, not looking back in fear of seeing them even more injured than previously before.

It hadn't been even been 10 minutes before she was out of the Ruins, her face and body pretty scraped up. She fell to the ground soon enough, ignoring her injuries while she tried to breathe in fresh air.
"Lemon...Roki...L-Lime!..." she mummbled while her eye lids began to fall, "Please...be...safe......"

"Come on...Wake up.....," a man's voice whispered softly into Lime's ear, the boy and his companions still resting quietly after their scary expierence.
"You too, silly!," came a younger, happier sounding voice that was close to Lemon,"You can't sleep too much longer! Get up..."
"Ugn....," Lime's eyes slowly fluttered open, "Where...WOAH WHO ARE YOU?!," he yelped as he soon found an older man face to face with him.
He smiled to him, backing away while a young girl joined his side. She giggled and clung to his leg affectionately while Lime looked around in a frenzy of panic, soon assured by the fact Lemon and Roki were waking on both of his sides.
"Don't be alarmed," the man said while the trio tried to shake themselves awake even more, all three of them thinking this was a dream, " You are all sa--"
"Where's Hikari?!," Lemon yelped, clenching his fist in rage, assuming the worst of her.
The man stared at him blankly while the child walked slowly over to Lemon's side of the bed in which they slept, and crawled up with him.
"The girl you were with?," she asked quietly, glancing to all three of them before staring at Lemon," She's safe. Not much harm came to her!," she smiled," She just got some cuts and--"
"Little One," the man said harshly," Silence yourself."
She did so, and looked down in shame.
" As she said, the girl is well. You three, howeve--"
"Where are we?," Lime cut in, not caring what this man had to say. Was he supposed to? Sure, Lime thought, He may have saved us...From..Whatever happened..But that doesn't mean I have to listen to him..
He let out a breath of slight annoyence but continued to look to them with warmth.
" You three...," he paused while Little One joined his side, "Are in Heaven."

End Chapter One


Chapter Two


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment