Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hangover

Rock Lee has a hangover. And nobody is sympathetic. Just a random little ficlet that came to me all of a sudden, one-shot. Please comment!

Chapter 1 - Hangover

Chapter 1 - Hangover
Uuurgh...
The room was too bright, even with his eyes shut he knew it was. He could feel the burning light all over the side of his face his face, and back...wait, why was his back bare? It felt cold, and...wet? And the bed. Beds were not meant to be slopes...Why was it so hard? And lumpy? And cold??? Where had Mr Orange Blanky gone??

“Lee-kun, there you are. Lee-kun, wake up.”

The voice was far too loud. Even though it was whispering, it was making his head pound. Wait. Head. Why was his head like that? It felt like it was about to explode. had he been in a fight and got beaten? Hmm...maybe getting up would be a good idea. Right, move arms, bend legs, lift head, and...nonono. That was a BAD idea. Maybe he should talk to the voice...

“What is going on?”
“Lee-kun! You're ok!”

Oh no. Responding made it louder. That was a bad idea too. What about opening his eyes? Ow. Bright. Oooh, a face was blocking out some of the light! Tenten. Good girl, stay there. Nonono, don't move!

“Right. NEJI! HE'S AWAKE!!!”

AARGH. Head. Owww. Explosive pounding headache. Shouting should be made a crime. Oh, and now someone was pushing him over. enough with the pushing!

“Urgh. Off...get off”
“Neji-kun, i think you should leave him. He's going to feel like that all day after getting through all Tsunade's sake.”
“I know. But he would be better in a bed. And if he rolled over here he could die.”

Now someone was picking him up, roughly. That felt really not good. REALLY not good. So he'd drunk some sake...he must've been very, very, very drunk. How un-youthful. What would Gai-sensei think?! He must get up, and stop letting Neji carry him around like a sack of garbage. Or maybe not. Owch. The ground had changed, this ground was fluffy. Grass. Right. Lie here for a bit, and hope the sun goes out. Good plan! Gai-sensei wuld be proud!

Splash
“Aieee!!!!”

He was suddenly a lot wetter. And his eyes had opened. Ohhhh no, not the light. Bad Neji. Bad bucket of water. Cold. Shiver. Where was he?

“Lee, stop making a spectacle of yourself.”
“Neji-kun? Spectacle? Me?”
“Look down.”

He looked down. Ow. Head spin. So, what was he meant to be seeing? Wait...Where the hell were his clothes? Orange boxers. Water. Blood. Someone else's blood.

“What happened? My clothes...”
“You got in a fight with Naruto. He's in hospital, he'll be fine. Then you wandered off and fell asleep on the first Hokage's nose. I'm not sure what happened to your training suit...Oh and Tsunade-sama wants to see you about her sake.”

Oh. Not so good. Okay, he knew just what to do in this situation. Roll over, face in the grass. Sleep. Good. Bye-bye world, bye-bye light. Nonono, no ankle grabbing. Kick. Bye-bye Neji-kun.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampire_called_demon on January 22, 2009, 1:02:52 AM

vampire_called_demon on
vampire_called_demonNonono, no ankle grabbing. Kick. Bye-bye Neji-kun. that was funny. make another one plze

andr28a on July 1, 2008, 3:16:29 AM

andr28a on
andr28aLOL Thst is one of the bad effects of being drunk, but it's still funny

nextguardian on June 23, 2008, 12:58:37 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlmao, that's one of the funniest things I've ever read!

ShadowsGirl101 on June 19, 2008, 10:12:44 AM

ShadowsGirl101 on
ShadowsGirl101lol The down side of drinking haha! Lol *Fav*

hflp on June 19, 2008, 7:46:08 AM

hflp on
hflp-_-'. The down side of Druken-Fist Taijutsu.