Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Something in common

Heey yall!! I'm gunna try and redo the story^^ No offence, but my 11year old writing sucked!!!! So, enjoy the edits! (working hard on every chapter today =D)

Chapter 1 - Something in common

Chapter 1 - Something in common
Raven walked up the stairs and up to the roof just as the sun began to rise. Early morning was her favorite time of day, no people, no cars, and no Beastboy. As much as she liked him, she needed SOME time to herself. Raven shut the door and turned around to face the beauty she gazed upon every morning. But the beauty wasnt the only thing out there, the grass stain himself was too, sitting alone, feet hanging over the edge of the tower.

Raven was disappointed, the time she needed for herself had to be spent with Beastboy, her least favourite person in the tower. But as Raven thought about it, he was also her favourite [how sweet!]. Beastboy was the only one who even tried to understand her. Well, Robin did too, but he did that to everyone. He didnt count. Plus, Beastboy was kind of cute!

Raven moved closer. He seemed different. The usual glint [is that a word???] in his eye's were gone and his smile was turned down into a frown[IT RYMEZ]. He looked at her, then back down to his swaying feet [Yeaah okay lame.].

She sat down beside him.
"So... did you find Terra??" knowing the answer but wanting to start a conversation.
"Oh, um& yeah. She doesnt remember us, or anything," Beastboy replied. "Only highschool"
"Oh. Yeaah.. um& look, Beastboy, Im sorry. I know how you feel. Just when I started to forget& the Brotherhood of evil... I...just&

Beastboy put his hand on Ravens shoulder. He smiled, but the glint in his eyes was still not there.
"Say no more& but, hey! I guess we have something in common.

"Raven looked confused. "Huh, what??"

Beastboy smiled larger and touched Raven''s hand. The glint came back to his eye's. She looked up at him .
"we've both been lied to, and had our hearts broken."

With a look of compassion and pain on her face, Raven rested her head on his shoulder as they watched the sun rise together.

***
A usual bouncy blonde sighed as she walked to her next class. The strange little green boy, who had called her friend, had just left, leaving her free from the stalking [he did no offence]. She stopped to let her friends catch up.

"So," one said, "are you so like, glad that green stalker thing is gone?"
"Oh, totally!" said the other, "I was soooooo sick of it like GAWD! Come Stell, we''ll be late for art class. Good luck on your biography test Kris!
Terra, or supposedly named, smiled. She was also glad. He was driving her insane! Just then, a dizy spell washed over her [Dont you love how I make so much sence ]. She dropped her books and feel to the floor. Strange visions soared through her head: A pale girl saying "you earned it", her about to lock lips with the green boy, her stunned face shown in many pieces of a broken mirror, and her, in a VERY strange outfit, saying "I thought you'd never ask".

Her two friends ran back to her. "K-Kris! Kris are you-"

"T-Terra," she whispered. Her friends exchanged some weird looks.

"Wh-what? Kr-"

"No," she looked up and smirked. Her eye's sparkled. "The name's Terra"

***
My first chapter done!!! Yay, Im excited! I hope you enjoy, [R&R]

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kaede-chan on July 13, 2006, 11:59:55 AM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanI never saw the last episode, but dang, this is turning out to be a compelling read!