Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Terra[eeewww!]

Heey yall!! I'm gunna try and redo the story^^ No offence, but my 11year old writing sucked!!!! So, enjoy the edits! (working hard on every chapter today =D)

Chapter 3 - Terra[eeewww!]

Chapter 3 - Terra[eeewww!]
Hehe YAAY!! Chapter 3 duuude =DDD

Okaay sooo yeah&.. I hope I can find the time to actually write more chapters xD&
LATER!
***
When the T-car pulled into the parking lot, every one stepped out and looked at the wonderful sites. There were gift stands, food stands and rides .

Oh Robin, shall we check out the stands of gifts and coasters with rollers?

Yeah, sure Star, Robin, replied happily. Remember guys, if anything happens, contact me. Everyone but Starfire and Robin rolled their eyes. The two ran off

.Oh yeah! Burger time, Cyborg cried as he sped off towards the food stands. Ohhh great! Just what Raven needed, alone time with no brain, the grass stain.

So Raven, looks like its just us! Where too? Beastboy smiled.

Home, she replied sarcastically. His smile faded. Raven sighed. Umm& well, how about the freekout&? Raven had no clue what it was, and Beastboy could tell.

Alright Raven, whatever you say... [once I went on that&and guess what I did&freaked out xD&get it?? Haha yeaaah]
***
Beastboy stepped of the platform with a dizzy Raven on his back [she looked like @-@]. Beastboy, you could have TOLD me the ride was so scary!

Well, you never asked, and you were looking straight at it! And it IS called the freekout

"Ohh yeah. Gee that must have been why I FREAKED OUT!!! Can we just go on a SLOW ride now? And can you assure me that it IS slow this time?!" Raven pouted. She, honestly, should have known.

Beastboy grinned. "Sure, Raven." He walked the towards the fairish wheel. "You seem quiet, what are you thinking about, or are you still dizzy?"

"Im fine. I.. just& well& Ive been thinking about what you said. Does that really make us similar??"

"Well, we have to at least have 1 thing in common, right?"

"And THATS it??[Wow. Like& my convos are SO not that boring! How can I be writing this?!] How stupid. I mean, we are different, there does have to be ONE thing, but that? Wha-what are we talking about anyways? This is stupid!" &So they were quiet.

Then, Beastboy suddenly broke their silence.
What is it, Rae?

Raven was confused What..? Nuh&nothing&why?

Beastboy had an odd look on his face. I could have sworn I heard you call my name Raven was about to reply, when she heard it too.

Beastboy!! Bea- ahh! RAVEN! Beastboy, raven! Comere you!

They both turned their heads. Ravens jaw dropped, and Beastboys eyes widened.

Terra?!

I hate my writing skills T-T I have been reading a Zutara story while tuping this, and she is an AMAZING WRITER! But, hey& she is in college& R&R DUDE AND DUDDETES xD!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Yora_Chan1905 on July 23, 2007, 3:47:13 AM

Yora_Chan1905 on
Yora_Chan1905What is with all the random boxes and ¬& everywhere?!

Kaede-chan on July 13, 2006, 12:03:34 PM

Kaede-chan on
Kaede-chanDun-dun-daaaaaaaa... XD