Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Humor and Insults

A bunch of different kinds of quotes and sayings all by me, more to come! Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Humor and Insults

Chapter 2 - Humor and Insults


“When the going gets tough, You get alot of whiny, cry-babies.”



“I have two life altering words for you, "Shut....up."”



“Get your tweedle on, Alice is watching.”



“Your face looks exactly like a picture I saw in a magazine once, The magazine was Diseased Toilets Weekly.”



“If the teacher asks what happened to your homework, Just tell the teacher the modern-age excuse, "My printer ate it."”



“If you say "shut up", and someone says "make me", Respond with, "I don't make dogs, I train em."”



“I don't like to be rude, I love to be rude.”



“You think I'm mean, Because you are petty.”



“Just because your stupid, And just because they are stupid, And just because I know alot of stupid people, That doesn't make me a stupid people, That makes me an annoyed people.”



“When you can't figure something out, Just read the directions, moron.”



“Your life is in my hands, And so is your brain, The non-existant thing that I'm squishing in my hand, Yeah, that's your brain, loser.”



“You think the world is a sphere, I however, think the world is a circle with implants.'



“It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, Then, its a trend.”



“It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye, Then, it's a pirate party.”



“Noone is laughing at you, And so is Everyone.”



“I don't like you....., your obbsessed with me......, so....., Drop dead with a smiley.”



“Remember, glue is definately not, Melted Marshmellow, So get your hand outta Elmer, And nobody gonna get hurt.”



“I'm not confusing, You just lack brain-power, Not to mention a brain.”



“I have a great comeback for your insult, Wait for it....Wait for it..... You suck.”



“The funniest thing I've ever seen, Is the face you see when you look in a mirror.”



“Shiny, distracting clothes that cover you up, Make looking at you less painful, And as painful as looking at you is, Your gonna need an ocean full, fatty”



“I don't have to try to be better than you, It just comes natural.”



“If everyone in the world smiled, At the very same time, It would be totally, Creepy.”



“I don't want to hurt you, I just find it necessary.”



“Don't blame me because your ugly, Blame your ugly because your ugly.”



“There are many kinds of people in the world, Stupid people seem to be one of the most common.”



“Stupid people like you, Make smart people like me, Look even smarter.”



“I don't like to be cuter than you, I just am.”



“This is what a brain looks like on drugs, @#@$@%@@&&, This is what your brain would look like without drugs if you had a brain, __________________________ (Flatline)”



“There is a reason locks are childproof, People want to laugh when you shut your hand in a locked door, They can't say idiot-proof though because then, You'd be an idiot, and it would be proven, So they say childproof, Because then your only acting like a child, Despite the lingering fact, Your child has never shut their hand in the door, However the lock is still childproof, Why can't we be as smart as all the child's.








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment