Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Trust

A bunch of different kinds of quotes and sayings all by me, more to come! Enjoy!

Chapter 6 - Trust

Chapter 6 - Trust


“Trust is often hard to gain, Earning someone's trust, Is a true sign of friendship, But only if both sides give the most trust they can.”



“If trust were plentiful, The people of the world would live in a huge house together.”



“Trust is like a fine piece of thread, Extremely delicate, And susceptible to even the slightest tremor.”



“Trust as many people as you want, With your fingers crossed behind your back.”



“Trust is as valuable to have, As love.”



“Never give your full trust, To someone who has proved to be false.”



“Hesitate before giving your trust, Always be sure.”



“Never get drunk around people you don't trust, It almost always never ends well.”



“People who don't seek your trust, But are grateful and happy to have it, Are the ones who can usually be trusted, They are usually true.”



“Trust is of the strongest bonds you can have, But the material it's made with is one of the weakest.”




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment