Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Truth+Thought

A bunch of different kinds of quotes and sayings all by me, more to come! Enjoy!

Chapter 7 - Truth+Thought

Chapter 7 - Truth+Thought


White lies are merely and simply lies, Sugar-coated with what seems like the best truth.



A birth certificate, Is a person's license to breathe, Without it, You don't legally exist, It's just a piece of paper, Stupid isn't it?'



You can break the rock, You can meditate on the rock, You can make the rock a blessed, spirit, It is still a rock, Thus, you can make a person provost, You can dress them up real nice, You can make them famous, However, it is still just a person.



“If you live life by a book, Make sure that it's an auto-biography.



A snake can be treacherous, Only if you let it be.



To make a mistake and blame another person or thing, Is the equivalent of a lying, coward.



I would refuse to engage in physical combat with a handi-capped person, So, I would refuse to intellectually fight a normal person.”



Theres one way to skin a cat, And then theres all the others.



There is a time and a place to speak up, It's your decision where and when those are.



I don't enjoy lying, I do believe though, That there is a time and place for it, And it is sometimes necessary.














Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment