Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - People

A bunch of different kinds of quotes and sayings all by me, more to come! Enjoy!

Chapter 8 - People

Chapter 8 - People


“People are judgemental, But they pass it off by calling it human nature, I would ask those people, To define human nature in it's entirety,

It is not human nature, It is a side-effect of a society.”



“People are so busy copying other people, And being brainless superficial clones, That they don't even have a “themselves”, To be.”



“People are often wrong, So just because someone says something is someway, That doesn't make it true.”



“People have proven, That people are stupid.”



“People believe what they are told, Often, when they have heard no opposition.”



“People often become useless, Because they try to be useful to everyone.”



“Take heed, The people you treat so horribly, May one day become your boss.”



“People often can't find the right words, Becuase they have none of their own.”



“Everyone is so worried about themselves, That they often don't see people who's worries are greater.”



“People have only gotten worse through time, I think by the time the world comes to a close, Life will be worse than anything in death.”



“People seem to think they can get away with being rude, However, it will often come back to bite them in the butt.”






Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment