Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Enter - Mutakami Hisako!

A forbidden love. Teacher and student. Kakashi Hatake, so aloof and coldhearted, falls for the young Sakura Haruno. She has a dangerous choice to make.

My OC is Sakura''s childhood friend and sole confidant.

Chapter 12 - Enter - Mutakami Hisako!

Chapter 12 - Enter - Mutakami Hisako!
Hisako knelt over the stream and scooped some water into her hands, drinking deeply. her dark reddish brown hair had been pulled back into a carefree ponytail, but after the rigorous training she'd been doing that morning, some had fallen out and stuck to her damp forehead. As she quenched her thirst, Sakura's clone appeared beside her. Hisako looked up for a moment, then turned back to the stream and splashed some water on her face.

"Yo," Hisako initiated, drying her face on her shirt. "It's been a while. The usual?" She got to her feet and gave a sidelong glance to the clone.

"Yup!" Sakura's clone smiled in greeting, then frowned. "But hurry. My original's mom thinks she's sick, and put her on house arrest for the day. She's been pacing the floor since I left. She's going nuts."

"Hmm... Wonder what it is this time," Hisako thought aloud. Probably more about that Uchiha kid. Honestly, I don't know what she sees in him. He's arrogan, selfish, and rude. Sure, he's strong and handsome, but everyone knows he's the self-proclaimed 'avenger' of his clan. that kid's headed down a dark path, that's for sure.

"Hehe, you will never guess." The clone laughed, then disappeared.

"Never guess... So it's not Sasuke? Don't tell me - Naruto? No, Sakura can't stand him." She sighed, resigned. Now I guess I've got to go. This is too interesting to pass up. Hah, like I was gonna ditch her anyway? Right.

Hisako dusted off her shorts, then set off at a run for Sakura's.

--

Meanwhile...
Sakura was locked in her room, pacing the floor relentessly. Hurry up, Hisako-chan! I'm about to explode! She stopped pacing, frozen in place as she remembered Kakashi-sensei still thought she was coming! Crap. Crap, crap, crap. It'd be too risky to send out another clone. Oh, aha! Sakura planted one fist into her other palm. I've got it! I'll get Hisako-chan to send one out when she gets here. She's better at those things. And sensei knows her, so it'll be okay.

Sakura finally gave up pacing and sat on the edge of her bed. Her eyes reluctantly fell on Makeout Paradise. Well, while she was waiting, she might as well distract herself. She lay down on her stomach on the bed and kicked her feet from back and forth as she sunk into the chapter.

Forlorn, Junko fell on him. "I'm losing you, and in doing so, I am lost." Just as her concentration shifted, there was a sharp rap on her window. Sakura nearly jumped out of her skin, the book flying out of her hands and into the closet. She turned warily to the window, but broke out in a huge grin as she saw Hisako's face.

"Kyaaaa! It's so good to see you! It's been way too long since we've done this," she chattered as she opened the window to let her friend in. Hisako grinned back and pulled Sakura into a warm hug.

"Seriously! How long has it been? Nearly half a year! What's up with that?" Sakura stuck her tongue out at Hisako in response and tugged on her ponytail.

"Someone looks messy! You get a day off, and you go train? That's so you. Oh, that reminds me! Can you send a clone to Kakashi-sensei and tell him my mom has me on house arrest for the day? I don't want him to think I skipped out, but I can't risk another clone. You know my mom." Sakura just couldn't shut up- she was so happy right now. She and Hisako had basically grown up together, and they counted each other as sisters, though neither bore any resemblance of the other.

"Sure thing! I've got to tell my mom I'll be home for dinner, anyway." Hisako put her hands together and said calmly, "Clone Jutsu!" A clone poofed into existence next to her, and she relayed the instructions. As soon as the clone was gone, she shut the window and said, "Okay, Sakura. What was it that you wanted to talk about? That I'd 'never guess.' I'm sure this'll be good, especially if it doesn't have to do with Uchiha, for once," she grinned and took Sakura by the hand, dragging her over to the bed and forcing her to sit down. "Spill it, girl."

Sakura sighed, Hisako's straightforward manner causing her to shake her head.

"Okay, okay. You see, it all started when..."

--

Chapter 13: http://www.fanart-central.net/chapter-100614.html

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on January 14, 2011, 12:39:31 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianHisako sounds like she's going to be a lot of fun. My only comment is to talk a little more about her physical description. But you did a really great job on her personality and the like :)
Good chapter; can't wait for more!

andr28a on January 14, 2011, 8:22:17 AM

andr28a on
andr28aI wonder what things your OC is capable of... I will watch Hisako's progress with great interest.

On a negatvie note, the clone jutsu that I think your OC performed (Since crossing her fingers is a big sign) is actually a shadow clone jutsu. Naruto may make it look like nothing becuase of the fox inside him, but that jutsu is a killer in its chakra consumtion and how advanced it is to a regualr clone jutsu.