Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Later That Night

A forbidden love. Teacher and student. Kakashi Hatake, so aloof and coldhearted, falls for the young Sakura Haruno. She has a dangerous choice to make.

My OC is Sakura''s childhood friend and sole confidant.

Chapter 26 - Later That Night

Chapter 26 - Later That Night
Hisako walked out of the bar, leaving Kakashi and Sakura to their sulking. She herself had only half a cup of sake, but she was already quite tipsy. She was such a lightweight- her gait was a little stumbly as she headed home.

Jeers and catcalls came from a group of older men who had just staggered out of another bar made Hisako roll her eyes and stick out her tongue at them.

“Oh, come on, baby, don’t do me that way,” one of the men jibed, clutching at his heart in mock injury. She giggled as the men winked at her and turned down a sideroad, stumbling home.

Hisako sighed loudly and heavily, feeling left out again. Sakura had captured the attention of Kakashi Hatake (whether he admitted it or not), one of the most prestigious ninja in the village, and freaking sexy to boot. She giggled again at that thought. She also had Ryouko trotting after her like a lost puppy. Even Naruto! Hisako, however, couldn’t capture the attention of even one guy. Just an average joe to pay some attention to her. She knew she couldn’t possibly appeal to someone like Tenzo, and she gave a derisive snort at the thought. Definitely not. Tenzo was an elite. What was she? She was nobody; a lowly gennin. Hardly worth a first look, much less a second. In fact, -

Her self-inflicted emotional beatdown was violently interrupted by a clammy hand on her arm, yanking her into the unlit alleyway and slamming her hard against the wall.

She blinked, clearing the bright spots from her eyes, and her stomach dropped as her eyes focused. Before her were four men, and the leader… her mom’s… “boyfriend.”

His beady eyes bored into hers, and a slimy tongue wet his thin lips and Hisako had to swallow to stomach her revulsion.

“You think you got rid of me, eh? Think that you’d flex your muscles and send me scampering off? Girls like you are an abomination. Kunoichi shouldn’t exist. Women like you need to learn their place.”

As his gaze raked over her, she struggled against his one-handed grip on her wrists against the wall. She suddenly found extra hands on her shoulders, slamming her against the wall again. She closed her eyes and reached for her chakra, intending to send a pulse through her body- just enough to burn their hands so she could get the hell out of there. But… Her eyes flew open in shock. It wasn’t responding. Something had cut off her chakra flow. Usually, it flowed freely throughout her body, but now it just lay there at her core, stagnant. She reached for it, but a slight ripple was her only response. Adrenaline and undiluted fear shot through her then, icing her veins and turning her heart to lead.

“Oh, you finally noticed? Yeah, one of my buddies slipped a chakra suppressor in your drink. So there’s no point in even bothering to try to escape.” A truly malicious grin crept across his face, sending another wave of fear through her. “I’m going to teach you your place.”

“No, please! Let me go, please!” Hisako’s plea was barely a whisper, her eyes wide with panic. Those thin, wet lips spread wider as he heard her begging.

“Let you go? You should be thanking me! I’m teaching a valuable lesson. Women should know their place.”

A dry sob escaped her throat as his hands were suddenly on her. The man’s sweaty hands forced their way up her shirt and she let out a wordless cry of pain as he squeezed her and his rough nails scratched her.

“Stop, please stop,” she cried in a sob, struggling uselessly against the hands that restrained her. Hisako lifted a foot up and kicked, landing a solid hit to one of her assaulter’s lackeys and hearing a satisfying crunch for her effort.

“shoot!” The man spat out a mouthful of blood, and when a tooth came with it, he repeated the curse. “Stupid dog! Screw this, Kano, she ain’t worth the effort.” The injured man stalked off without a backward glance, touching his injured mouth gingerly.

“Whatever. You two, restrain her. And you…” Kano slapped her hard across the face, leaving her cheek red and stinging. “Don’t try that again.”

She skewered him with her eyes as his hands roamed her body. When the other men grabbed her legs and hoisted them up, she screamed and kicked at them, earning another smack across the face for her trouble.

“You just don’t get it, do you?” Kano sighed as he played with the waistband of her shorts. His flat black eyes locked onto her blue ones, and Hisako’s whole body froze, as if she was being held in some sort of paralysis jutsu. It was like staring down some giant disgusting, dangerous insect. His pudgy fingers tugged slowly at her shorts, revealing her plain underwear in the dim streetlight. Hisako found her voice then, and she screamed and yelled and thrashed as he ripped the shorts from her body with a resounding tear. He grabbed at the collar of her shirt and wasted no time in tearing that fabric straight down the middle, allowing a ripping noise to fill the air.

She screamed again, uncontrollable sobs wracking her frame and tears streaming ceaselessly down her face. What god had she offended to deserve this?

The man’s malicious smile grew broader as his eyes raked over her exposed skin, making a path straight down from her collarbone down across her sternum, straight down her abdomen, where his eyes lingered on her panties. Those cold, clammy fingers began to follow that trail and she screamed again, uselessly struggling against her captors.

“Don’t touch me! No, stop, don’t TOUCH me!”

--

Tenzo had decided early on that he wasn’t going to go out for long. Just meet up with Kakashi, offer some male companionship and a shoulder to “cry” on, then leave. He didn’t particularly care for bars. Well, technically it was a teahouse, but he knew Kakashi better than that. Kakashi would be glued to the bar like nobody’s business. Kakashi tended to avoid bars, because once he started drinking it was quite difficult to convince him to put the bottle down. And Tenzo’d probably get stuck with the bill… again. He swore that man had some sort of smooth-talk jutsu. As far as Tenzo knew, Kakashi hadn’t paid for a single food bill when he was out with someone else. Hopefully, he doesn’t go overboard. I’m not sure my wallet can take his kind of drinking… he thought as he slipped on his usual uniform pants and a plain black long-sleeved shirt with the usual long-sleeved navy shirt he always wore- pulled right up over his chin, as usual. He decided to forego the hitai ate tonight; all the better to blend in. He flipped the lights off and shrugged into his brown lightweight jacket before heading out the door.

The trees stirred under the restless wind, creating an unsettling sound as he walked toward downtown. Tenzo looked around uneasily, and quickened his step slightly. The cold wind blew hard for a moment, mussing his hair and sending a chill down his spine.

The wind feels ominous tonight, he noted apprehensively. I wonder…

He grunted in alarm as a branch above him snapped and fell against the road with a crash behind him, blocking his way home. Yeah, definitely a sign. Something bad is going to happen tonight.

Tenzo walked quickly to the bar, a faint anxiety pressing down on him. The atmosphere around him did nothing to help; the streetlamps flickered and an eerie silence had fallen over the residential area. The only sounds that could be heard were coming from the bars and restaurants ahead. He had just caught sight of his destination when he heard a scream and some choice expletives.

“Don’t touch me! No, stop, don’t TOUCH me!”

That voice… It’s that girl! Tenzo set off at a dead sprint for the source of that voice, his stomach dropping painfully.

--

“Let me go, no, STOP!” Hisako yelled as her assaulter tried to remove her underwear. She thrashed and kicked, not even feeling the slap across her face as she struggled to get free.

A grunt of surprise behind him had Kano turning around to see both his lackeys knocked out stone-cold, and an ominous figure looming over him.

“You heard the lady. Let her go,” Tenzo said, his voice hitting a very dangerous note. The other man visibly wilted and released his grip on Hisako, who slowly sank to the ground in a daze. She was too surprised to be ashamed at her exposure in front of Tenzo.

Tenzo quickly activated his wood style jutsu and wrapped up the unconscious men, along with their misogynistic leader in his wood tendrils. With them restrained, he quickly made a wood clone and told it to report this to the Hokage immediately- the men are apprehended, and the girl is safe with me. The clone vanished, and Tenzo turned his attention to the dazed girl, slipping out of his jacket and helping her into it. When she didn’t respond, he zipped it up for her and pulled her to her feet. He was glad to see that the jacket fell easily to her mid-thigh. Good, it’ll cover her.

He regarded her carefully. Her cheeks were red, from being struck, he assumed, and tears still flowed freely from her blank eyes. Her hair was unkempt and knotted, and her wrists and ankles were already bruising. Her expression was vacant; she was in shock.

I don’t know where she lives, so I’ll just have to take her home with me. There’s no way I can just leave her like this. Gathering the girl in his arms, he turned around to face the still-conscious man who accosted her. The venom in Tenzo’s eyes was enough to make the man flinch.

“If you ever even come near her, or her family, I’ll kill you.

As a single sob wracked Hisako’s whole body, Tenzo’s grip on her tightened and he had to force himself to keep walking, to not go back and kill that scumbag. When the girl in his arms knotted a fist in his shirt and buried her tear-stained face against his chest, he decided to get her taken care of.

When he reached his apartment, he flipped on the light with his elbow, trying not to jostle the girl in his arms. Tenzo gently carried her to his room and lay her gently in the bed, covering her up with the plain brown sheets. She curled up, folding her knees to her chest and burrowed into the blankets, inhaling deeply and shakily.

Tenzo gently stroked her forehead with his thumb, moving her hair from her face. She leaned in to the touch, some of the tension draining from her face, and he let his hand fall to his side. He turned off the light and quietly went into the living room where he collapsed onto the well-worn couch with a sigh.

That poor girl… No one should have to deal with what she went through… Now, though, the question is… Who is she?

--
Chapter 27: http://www.fanart-central.net/chapter-101055.html

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on February 12, 2011, 9:41:55 AM

andr28a on
andr28aI knew something like this was gonna happen. Didn't expect how though.
I agree this is an awesome chapter. Got me the angry shakes from it.

nextguardian on February 11, 2011, 12:46:05 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianHoly! Can't say I saw that coming at all. I'm with Tenzo on that one; I want to rip those disgusting pigs apart myself! Sick freaks like that...
That's a great chapter. If it got me to raise my hackles like that, it's definitely believable and well-written. Very nicely done!