Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - Later That Night - Part 2

A forbidden love. Teacher and student. Kakashi Hatake, so aloof and coldhearted, falls for the young Sakura Haruno. She has a dangerous choice to make.

My OC is Sakura''s childhood friend and sole confidant.

Chapter 27 - Later That Night - Part 2

Chapter 27 - Later That Night - Part 2
That night passed by in a drunken blur for Sakura. She vaguely remembered Hisako’s warning: Don’t drink the whole thing, or you’ll get sick. That warning flew out the window as soon as Hisako stepped outside the teahouse. Sakura downed glass after glass of sake, eyeing a certain white-haired ninja seated at the bar. She wondered if he knew she was there. She thought about how he’d been avoiding her the past few days and how he had shot her down earlier that day, and an anger began to build up inside her. Who did he think he was, to dismiss her so easily?

Sakura stood up abruptly, nearly overturning her table, and before she could talk herself out of it, she marched over purposefully and planted herself in the stool next to Kakashi.

“Good evening, Kakashi-sensei,” she greeted with only the slightest slur in her speech.

Kakashi, who had just taken a swig of some hard liquor under cover of a large gloved hand, looked over at the pink-haired kunoichi sitting beside him with a shocked expression and immediately started coughing. Tears began to form in his visible eye, and Sakura clapped him soundly on the back until he stopped wheezing.

“Are you all right, sensei?” Sakura gave him a dubious look as she let her hand linger on his back for several moments, only dropping it when he met her gaze. As she dropped her hand, she let it pass down the rest of his back gently, stopping the contact just above his waistband. Kakashi’s slouched position snapped into one of perfect posture and he regarded her with a wary one-eyed gaze.

What’s she playing at?

A small smile played around her lips at his reaction of her touch.

You may be able to avoid me, sensei, but you can’t ignore me.

“Y-yeah… it just went down the wrong pipe,” Kakashi answered, reminding her of the question she’d asked. “What brings you out here, Sakura-chan?” The added suffix took her by surprise; he usually reserved it for when he was trying to put her down (though not in so many words). Regardless, she wasn’t going to back down like he was prompting her to. She’d play there little game, but she’d play it her way.

Resting her chin on her hand, she looked up at him innocently and gave a soft laugh. “Oh, Hisako-chan took me out for a night on the town, but she ditched me almost as soon as the drinks were ordered.”

“Mm, I see.” Sakura could feel the tension radiating from him, and that, mixed with the sake, gave her courage (or stupidity) to do something she’d never have done sober.

“What about you, sensei?” Sakura put on hand on his thigh under the counter. “What brings you to these parts?” A gentle squeeze, slightly higher up, had his knuckles turning white around his glass. He met her eyes, but Sakura just looked at him innocently.

“Oh, I was just meeting a friend here,” he replied evenly, giving no sign that he noticed her caress. Her eyebrow twitched in annoyance, and he smiled blithely in response.

“I think you got stood up, sensei. You’ve been here for a while,” Sakura said in that same innocent tone, sliding her hand further upwards and squeezing his inner thigh a little more firmly. She had to suppress a satisfied grin as his grip further tightened on his drink.

“It would appear so,” Kakashi agreed, giving a longing glance at the door. “You know, I should probably be going,” he added, starting to rise from his barstool. He froze when his actions caused Sakura’s hand to slide up his thigh until it was dangerously close to a rapidly swelling part of his body. He quickly sat back down and her hand retreated, but only slightly.

“Sakura…” he called out her name in a warning.

“Sensei, don’t you think it would be rude to just up and leave when in the company of a lady?” Sakura hiccupped, then giggled as she massaged her sensei’s inner thigh, occasionally tracing patterns with her fingertips. His entire body went rigid.

“You’re drunk,” he said hoarsely, eye widening in realization.

“Am I?” Sakura murmured, leaning forward, invading Kakashi’s personal space even further. “I couldn’t tell. Say, sensei,” she breathed in what could only be described as sensually, “why don’t you take me back to your place? I bet you could show me a real good time… I know you want to…” She trailed off suggestively, running her hand up and down his inner thigh.

Kakashi’s eyes tightened, and a pained expression crossed his face. The passion burning in that dark grey eye of his took Sakura aback, even drunk as she was. He fingers tightened on his thigh almost painfully, and his hand was suddenly over hers, pulling her grip away.

“I’ll do nothing of the sort, Sakura. What I am going to do, however, is take you home and get you in bed before you further embarrass yourself.”

“I haven’t embarrassed myself,” Sakura slurred crossly, leaning forward again. He gently pushed her arm into her chest, putting some space between them.

“You may be singing a different tune in the morning, Sakura-chan,” Kakashi said gently as he paid the bartender and escorted Sakura out of the teahouse. That was probably the only time she’d ever see Kakashi pay his own tab, but she was too drunk to notice- or care.

Kakashi maintained a grip on her wrist as he gently pulled her through the dark streets of Konoha. Sakura swayed and giggled as he pulled her along- at least he wasn’t ignoring her, for now.

“Sensei, where are we going?” She whispered, a giggle slipping from her lips.

“Kakashi rolled his eyes, but she was too far behind him to see. “I’m taking you to your house, Sakura. The place where you live, remember?”

“But…” Sakura’s brow furrowed, confusion evident. “But my mom lives there.” Her protest was slurred, and her gaze searched out his.

“Yes, she does. What of it?” Kakashi had no idea where this was leading.

“We’d wake her up, you know. I’m not exactly quiet.”

“Um…?” Kakashi was confused. They had reached her house and she backed up against the wall, taking him with her. He realized too little too late that he’d fallen into a dangerous trap.

She pressed herself against him suggestively, taking advantage of his shock to break free of his grip and wind her arms around his neck. She tucked her face under his jawline, and her hot breath on his neck sent a tremble of desire running through his veins. He stood stock still, however, too stunned, and too afraid, to move.

“I want you,” she whispered almost desperately, pressing open-mouthed kisses along his neck, smiling when she heard his sharp intake of breath. His hands reached up to her shoulders and pressed against her back, pulling her body closer to his. Her proximity was intoxicating; he was now as drunk as she was, but it wasn’t the alcohol that caused his head to spin.

“Sakura,” he whispered, his warning turning into a groan of desire. Her fingers danced along his hairline, giving him goosebumps and causing another shiver to work its way up his spine. He knotted a hand in her hair and pressed masked kisses on her neck, earning a soft moan into his ear in response. He grabbed one of her hands and pressed it against the wall by her head, threading their fingers together as he bit and kissed her neck through his mask. She let out another breathy moan, and any self-control he’d clung to flew far, far away.

“Sakura…” He whispered again, suppressing a smile as he felt her pulse skitter under his lips. His free hand dragged down from her shoulders to her lower back, where he pulled her into him. He was just contemplating taking off his mask to properly kiss her when a group of drunk men stumbled by across the streed, laughing loudly and yelling at each other.

Kakashi stepped away quickly, his self-control back for the moment. They were both breathing hard, but he recovered himself first.

“Go to bed, Sakura,” he told her weariliy, putting his hand over his face in shame.

shoot. I just can’t resist her… There’s no way things can continue like this. I don’t know what to do.

“But sensei,” Sakura pouted, grabbing his shirt to pull him to her, sliding a hand into his vest and slowly pushing downward, unzipping the vest with the base of her palm. She smiled as his abdomen muscles clenched under her touch. When her fingertips brushed the waistband of his pants, his hand snapped up to close over her wrist tightly. They stood there in silence, just looking at each other. The burning heat in his gaze was enough to make her knees go weak. Kakashi was leaned down far enough over her so that if she raised her knee slightly, it would brush against the very noticeable bulge there. She did so, earning a low groan in her ear that made white hot desire shoot through her whole body.

“shoot, Sakura… We can’t do this…” His voice cracked as her knee brushed against him again. “We shouldn’t be doing this…” He flipped his mask down in the darkness and pressed hot kisses along her jawline. Her eyes slid shut and her breathing deepened as her knee continued its rubbing.

He groaned again against the skin of her neck, sending another of many shivers down her spine. When his broad, warm hands slid under her shirt and roamed her back, her breath caught, and she sought his gaze.

Is he really giving in?

Her moment of hesitation was enough for Kakashi to remember himself. He dropped his hands and took two large steps backwards, putting at least four feet between them.

“Sakura… I really can’t do this…” He cleared his throat when his voice cracked again. “I really can’t. There’s too much at stake. What happened to you liking Sasuke?”

“He’s obviously not interested. There’s no point in dreaming about someone who doesn’t want you back.”

“it’s better than wanting someone you can’t have,” he replied softly, tracing her jawling with a single finger.

“No one has to know,” she protested in a passionate whisper, leaning into his touch.

“Nothing good would come of it. I’m not going to take this time away from you that should be about going to parties and chasing down boys when you’re not on missions. That’s a time of your life you won’t get back. I don’t want you to end up hating me.

“I’ll end up hating you if you keep avoiding me. You’re driving me crazy.”

“If things like this keep happening every time we’re alone, I don’t see any other alternative… I’ll have to report this to the Hokage… Is that what you want?”

“No, you can’t separate us! Naruto and Sasuke… They really look up to you. And… I need them. I promise to behave from now on, so please don’t!”

“It’s not really you I’m worried about, Sakura,” he replied, dropping his hand. “I can’t seem to control myself. None of this would have happened if I had been strong enough in the first place.”

“Then I won’t do stuff like this anymore. You won’t have to be strong enough. Please, sensei.” Sakura may have been drunk, but she was still a woman. She set her best teary-eyed, pouty lip expression on him, and gave an internal air-punch when she saw him crumble.

“Alright, I won’t go to the Hokage about this. But this can’t keep happening, Sakura. You have no idea about the trouble I’d… the trouble we’d be in.” Kakashi ruffled her hair affectionately, then prodded her toward the door. “Now, get to bed. You need to sleep off that alcohol.”

Sakura grudgingly did as she was told, and they both went their separate ways, none the wiser about anything else that happened that night.

--

Chapter 28: http://www.fanart-central.net/chapter-101110.html

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

andr28a on February 22, 2011, 8:21:22 AM

andr28a on
andr28aGood thing Kakashi regaind himself in the nick of time. Hell would be to pay if things get too out of control

Now I think I read too many of NG's fics but Sakura when drunk is almost as sultry as Azami.

nextguardian on February 21, 2011, 1:14:30 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianOh wow, Sakura's in for one hell of a hangover. I loved this chapter. Points to Kakashi for being able to resist at all. Sakura was one alluring kunoichi in this chapter. I loved her little game with him at the bar. Great use of her feminine wiles there and at the end, too.
Kakashi, give it up. She OWNS you, man!