Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Green Tea Shirotama

Just some fanservice! There WILL be lemons included, and I will always warn you in the chapter title, so no excuses.

Chapter 1 - Green Tea Shirotama

Chapter 1 - Green Tea Shirotama
“Sasuke-kun!” Sakura called, running frantically to catch up. He turned around, surprised.

“Sakura, eh?” His voice was casual, but not disinterested.

“Thank goodness, it was you after all!” Kyaa, I’m so lucky to meet Sasuke outside of a mission! “Sasuke-kun.. Are you shopping…?”

“… No. I don’t have any particular plan. It’s just that sitting around doesn’t do my body any good,” Sasuke replied.

Chance! This is like a fairy tale! “So… S-Sasuke-kun… why don’t we go there?” Sakura pointed to the shop directly across from them.

“…. Sorry, Sakura…” Sasuke sighed. “I don’t like sweets.”

Why of all things, a sweet shop?! She felt the weight of a boulder being dropped on her head.

“Hey, you two! What are you up to here?” Kakashi’s silky voice startled them both, and they looked up, surprised.

“Kakashi-sensei!” Sasuke exclaimed, then thought to himself, You’re up to no good again, I bet.

“Well, what a coincidence!” Kakashi turned to Sakura and said, “It’s been a while, so how about some sweets?” This jerk… He’s tagging along. Sasuke made an extremely annoyed face behind Kakashi’s back. “Ah, but Sasuke hates sweets, doesn’t he?” Sasuke twitched. He’s really irritating. With him being so suspicious, if I leave, someone will report him and have him arrested.

“Come, Sakura, I’ll treat you to anything!” Kakashi put his arm around Sakura and ushered her into the store.

“Eh, wait.. Sensei… Sasuke is… Ehh-“ All Sakura could do was follow, bewildered.

As if I’d let you make a pass at Sakura just like that…! Sasuke followed them into the shop, apparently unnoticed by the oblivious Sakura and Kakashi.

“Kyaa! It looks so good!” Sakura exclaimed, her eyes round with wonder as she looked at the delicious dessert that was placed before her. She saw stars.

“Sakura, eat as much as you want!” Kakashi said, his cheeks warming. She was just so cute. “Hmm?” His eyes hardened as he noticed Sasuke sitting across from them, nonchalantly drinking his tea. Sasuke was making an obvious effort to not make eye contact with either of them as he drank.

“The sweets-hating Sasuke… You don’t really have to force yourself to join us…” Kakashi said, his dry tone not getting by Sasuke.

“It’d be rude to refuse an invitation, right? It’s such a rare occasion, after all!” Sasuke retorted, seriously irked by Kakashi.

“Oh, Sasuke-kun. I didn’t know you were so considerate!” Kakashi replied, just as irked by Sasuke. “with just me and Sakura eating I feel sorta bad,” Kakashi said, his spoon scooping out a small bit of the ice cream he was eating.

You should. “I don’t want any, don’t worry about it…” Sasuke replied, taking a sneaky glance at Kakashi. Is this guy going to eat…?

Kakashi slowly drew the spoon up to his face, and put his hand over his mask, beginning to pull it down. Sasuke quickly activated his Sharingan, not wanting to miss a single second.

“Here, Sasuke-kun. ‘Aaaah!’ “ Kakashi quickly whipped the spoon so it was inches from Sasuke’s face, flashing him a carefree smile under the mask. …The hell?!

“What’s the big idea??!” Sasuke said, barely controlling his anger.

‘Well, it’s just that you gave me quite the piercing look in your eyes, so by mistake…” Kakashi replied, his dry tone revealing his anger.

“Whatever, just eat right now!” Sasuke cried.

“No fair, Kakashi-sensei!! I want to do that!” Sakura practically shouted, grabbing Kakashi’s sleeve and tugging. He looked down at her, surprised. Hmm… Sakura, I understand your feelings, but in public… My coolness is my best feature. Kakashi’s face warmed again as she looked at him so crossly. His gaze softened as he looked down at her.

“…. Can’t be helped, I guess…” He raised the spoon to her lips and said, “Here, Sakura… ‘Aaah!’ “ His voice was filled with affection. She blinked at him, surprised.

“You need to go straight to the medical squad to get your head examined!” Sasuke yelled, slamming his fists on the table.

“No, Kakashi-sensei!” She shook her head quickly. “I want to do it to Sasuke!”

“But Sakura, this is a green tea shirotama,” Kakashi said, putting on the charm. “It’s more delicious than normal shirotama. She looked at him, her cheeks flushing a bright pink.

Sasuke yelled, “Green tea shirotama with anmitsu, on the double!!” Kakashi looked up, shocked. “Sakura, mine’s coming soon… So be patient…”

“Sasuke-kun!...” Sakura sighed, her eyes filled with love. Kakashi, sighed, outwitted again. Sasuke… I shouldn’t underestimate him just because he’s a kid. That’s an Uchiha for ya… Sasuke smirked at Kakashi’s wary look. But…! Boys WILL be boys!

“Help yourself, it’s on Kakashi-sensei, anyways,” Sasuke said as the shirotama arrived, pushing the bowl towards Sakura.

“Right! Though, hold on a sec.” Kakashi smirked under his mask, and held his hand up. “No matter how much Sakura likes anmitsu, it’s going to be hard for her when there are two people, no? If only she could handle two mouthfuls…” He glanced at Sakura, who was deep in thought. “Sasuke! How about YOU feed Sakura?”

“WHAT?!” How’d it turn into this? I don’t get it. A single drop of sweat rolled down the side of Sasuke’s forehead as he saw the deep blush forming on Sakura’s cheeks.

“I’m sure Sakura would like that. Right?” Kakashi grinned at Sakura as she nodded furiously. Sasuke’s heartbeat sped up. This jerk! Is he trying to humiliate me? He’s hoping I would be able to handle the pressure and that I just get up and leave! He squeezed his hands into fists. In his dreams!

“Sakura!” She looked up, her face flushing as she registered the spoon he was holding up to her. “…E-Eat up…” He managed to say, his face flushing a furious red.

“Sasuke-kun…” Sakura was astonished, and not quite sure she was awake. Ah, it’s good to be alive… Sakura sighed, seeing stars.

Don’t tell me he really went for it… Kakashi rested his chin on one hand, filling with chagrin. Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything. And Sakura’s so happy now.

“A-are you sure, Sasuke-kun?” Sakura said, noticing his tremendous embarrassment. Sasuke turned his head away trying to hide his red face. Please just hurry up… “Then… then… Don’t mind if I do!” Sakura opened her mouth, leaning forward. The sound of pleasure that came from her when her mouth closed around the spoon was enough to send chills down Kakashi's spine, and for the third time that day, he blushed.

Sasuke looked up at her and blushed, his eyes wide. Kakashi’s expression was much the same. Sakura wondered what was wrong; they were both acting strangely. Kakashi averted his face and thought, Sakura is just too cute! I wonder if I should just kidnap her.

Sasuke sent a dirty look to Kakashi while his back was turned. Wait a minute, what is Kakashi blushing about? He’s kinda freaking me out.

Kakashi turned around and glared at Sasuke. Damn bastard Sasuke! Keeping all the good parts to himself!
Sasuke glared back. Didn’t this happen because of you? And for some reason it looks like you enjoyed the good parts too!

---
NOTE: This was an excerpt from a Doujinshi that I found and I loved it so much I put it into written form. The link to the doujin I found is below.

I guess this is a KakaSakuSasu fic, then? xD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpc8DetJLcI

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on January 9, 2011, 12:31:46 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianlmao, "Maybe I should just kidnap her"! That's classic! Now THERE is a safe teacher to have!
Good stuff!