Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Uncle Sasuke

Naruto and Hinata’s son, Noritada, is now a ninja academy student, along with Sasuke and Sakura’s son, Satchio. Now Noritada and his friends must go through the challenges the generation before went through. Will they make it? Please read!

Chapter 5 - Uncle Sasuke

Chapter 5 - Uncle Sasuke
Chapter 5



“We have to be careful, and we need to put all of the pictures back.” Satchio warned, as he opened the door to his parent’s bedroom. “okay, okay. I promise” Once in the room, Satchio walked directly over to the closet, while Noritada explored the room. “HaHaaa! Your Dad looks like such a loser here!” He laughed, picking up a frame from Sakura’s nightstand. It was their wedding picture and Sasuke had his hair slicked back with this dumb look on his face. Noritada couldn’t imagine the tough and grumpy Sasuke in a tux with his hair slicked back in a dorky way. “Yea, my mom made him wear it like that for the wedding, ‘cause he’s “too cute” to have hair covering his face. Seriously, put it back and come over here.”

Noritada put it down and sat next to Satchio, which was holding a large book, almost the size of a Dictionary, labeled “Sakura’s Scrapbook”. “There should be plenty of pictures of Ino in here.”
As they flipped through the millions of pages. They came across a page that was covered in pictures of Ino and Sakura from early childhood to present day. “Aww, that was her, before she was EVIL” Noritada squealed. “Boring, move on.” He added. Shortly after, they came across another page, “Our wedding” And of course, Ino was trying to be center of attention in one of the portraits, by posing like a supermodel. “See, this is exactly what I’m talking about, she’s so ignorant and cocky!” Noritada yelled. “I have no idea hoe my mom AND especially my dad put up with her.” After laughing at her, they turned the page.“Ooooooooooo! Our Honeymoon!” They both read aloud in a fit of laughter. It contained various pictures of them cuddling in restaurants, parks and on the beach.

At that moment, Sasuke burst through the door and grabbed the book. “Did you ask your mother if you two could look at this?” He asked, as he shut the book. “heehee……no. But dad, you wont tll her, will you?” Sasuke sighed and looked at the floor. “no, I wont. But the two of you should be training and getting stronger, instead of giggling like girls and snooping around.” “Hey Sasuke!” Noritada interrupted. Sasuke looked at him and waited for a reply. “Teehee, nice picture!” he said, pointing to the one on the nightstand. “Ugh, GET OUT!” he yelled, swinging the door open and pointing the way. “Jeez Uncle Sasuke, you can’t even take a complement!” He said trailing past him out of the room. Sasuke gripped his scalp in annoyance and mumbled some sort of gibberish under his breath. “oh for goodness sake, STOP CALLING ME THAT! I’M NOT YOUR UBCLE!!!”

A few moments later, He then shouted from outside the house “You know you love me, you’re just to afraid to say it!!!” Noritada laughed to himself, as he heard Sasuke’s yells from inside the house. “I love annoying him!”


A/N
Slow chapter, the next one will be up soon, and it will be better, I promise

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BelleMorte8223 on February 16, 2009, 5:40:24 PM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223I'M NOT YOUR UNCLE!!!

Ha. That kills me. -snickers-

cherryblossom93 on January 2, 2008, 7:51:47 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93...Ha. Dorkiness.

(You should of given him some kind of bow tie, too)

Little snoopy children are the best spies. Seriously.

Can't wait for the next!

^.^