Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter I-Conventia

Meet James, an outcast in the Irken world. It's time for Operation Impending Doom III! Tak is back as well, and is ready to face Zim again as... an Invader? Read it to find out more as the chapters fill up! ^.^ (I changed the title-2/4/06)

Chapter 1 - Chapter I-Conventia

Chapter 1 - Chapter I-Conventia


Ok, I wasn't really liking my old fic, so I'm starting a new one! Yay! Just to inform you, I kinda take the story into my own hands here, but mainly because it's after the whole cartoon series. Okie dokers, this one's to get the background info in mah fan characters. Woo! Well eh, I'm gonna make one for pretty much all of them. Well, my favorite ones/ones I use the most anyway. ^_^ This one's for James! Alrighty, let's-a go! XD

It was a normal, everyday evening on Irk. But something special was going on once again at Conventia. The event all the Irkens had been waiting for to return was finally coming: Operation Impending Doom III. In his Voot Cruiser, James was staring out the window, content. This was finally a chance to get off this stupid planet. He was done with his training finally, and now had a chance to do something other than moping around all day. He sat leaning back in his seat with his arms folded, the Cruiser in auto-pilot. “I wonder which planet I'll get…” he said to himself as he grew nearer to Conventia. He looked around at all the others passing, Invaders and common Irkens alike, and wondered what was going to happen. James was getting a bit impatient, seeing all of the others passing him, the auto-pilot being so slow. “Let's see… Boosters, boosters… Ah! Here they are! Just a little boost, that's all.” He said a bit cheerily as he pushed the button slightly. The ship went a few 30-40 miles faster, and he was almost to the gathering. Of course he knew those morons would be there. Ever since he was sent to Irk they had annoyed him. They were idiotic, lazy, and rude. The Almighty Tallest Red and Purple. He was ashamed to call them his new leaders. A society built on height, this time James wasn't so fortunate. When he had been given his second chance and was sent to Irk, he had gotten shorter in his Irken form. Until he met The Tallest, he thought he would fit in, but boy was he wrong! If he had been as tall as his human self, 5feet, 6 inches, then The Tallest would give him a bit of respect. But now being used to seeing all the different Irkens, they were all their share of shortness, despite the fact James was even shorter than them. Snapping out of the trance in his thoughts, he looked out the window, seeing he had finally reached Conventia. He was a bit nervous, but he had to stay confident. With mixed emotions he got into the teleporter that transported him to the planet's surface. AS he walked through the crowds, hearing the announcer talk about Irken advertisements and the content of the event, he looked down at his feet as he walked. Once he came to the main room, he noticed the other Invaders he had trained with, and some he had never seen before, were standing at the front of the enormous room. Seeing this, he thought he should head over to the area where they had gathered, seeing as he was an Invader, as were they. One of them he had recognized, but she had not trained with him. She was a Commander who helped trained him in his “Otherworldly Survival” lessons on the military training planet, Devastis. Her name was Tak. He wasn't sure, but he thought that she had passed her test and decided to take a break to be a Commander before she invaded only a few several years ago. He walked up a bit faster and more confident, since he finally saw someone he knew here. A blank spot was next to her, so he decided to stand there. He walked over and stood silently, waiting for the gathering to start. “Hey, you look familiar.” Said Tak in her British accent. James looked over at her. “Oh, I was one of the Invader Trainees.” He responded. “Oh. I was wondering why I recognized you so well. You're… James, yes?” she asked, tilting her head in question. “Yes.” He said dully. “You were one of the good ones.” She said with a bit of a snicker. “Heh. Wow… I can't believe we're standing here, you know? I've been waiting for this moment all my life. Aren't you excited?” She smiled at him. “… I guess…” he said, still with a dull tone. “Oh, you kids today. You don't apprecitiate the best things in life!” she said, still excited. “Ah! I believe it's about to start!” she said, hopping up and down slightly. “Great…” James said sarcastically and waited for whatever was about to happen…

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ZimaZem on May 8, 2006, 8:30:42 AM

ZimaZem on
ZimaZemGah.. I just realized I messed up in here... James is 5 foot 9 inches, not 6...

Atems_Little_Girl on February 4, 2006, 9:24:51 AM

Atems_Little_Girl on
Atems_Little_GirlI can want to see what planet James get. ^-^

ZimaZem on February 4, 2006, 6:53:59 AM

ZimaZem on
ZimaZemChapter 2 is up y'all!! ^_______^

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on February 2, 2006, 8:49:58 AM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosYayness!!!!!! I shall eagerly await more ^________________________________________________________________^

Chizzy on February 1, 2006, 9:24:44 AM

Chizzy on
ChizzyHa.. James sounds Ever so enthusiastic! XD Looks like this'll be fun to read, too. :0

ZimaZem on February 1, 2006, 9:22:58 AM

ZimaZem on
ZimaZem^__^ Ok! I might even do it like.. right now and start it. Right now I'm making a kinda pic for just this chapter. I think I might do one for each chapter... I'm making it Tak and James talking though, because I can NOT draw/make Voots and all those high tech ship thingies. XD

DracoLuvur1 on February 1, 2006, 8:09:58 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1THIS SOUNDS KEWL!! WRITE MORE SOON KAY?! =O