Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter II- To Earth!

Meet James, an outcast in the Irken world. It's time for Operation Impending Doom III! Tak is back as well, and is ready to face Zim again as... an Invader? Read it to find out more as the chapters fill up! ^.^ (I changed the title-2/4/06)

Chapter 2 - Chapter II- To Earth!

Chapter 2 - Chapter II- To Earth!


Yes! Now we are getting into some of the thicker plot things! Yay! ^^ We shall be getting off of Irk soon!! :D It's snowing where I am!! XP I had to make up some Invaders' and planets' names cuz I didn't want to use too many that had already been used. Don't ask about what picked, cuz I just picked random names. XD I'm so excited about this fic, I wanna start another one! XD I think I'll wait though…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James and Tak watched as smoke machines and lasers (mostly lasers) went off. Tak was still excited, but James wasn't too impressed. He just stood there, waiting to get out of here. All of the audience were wiggling their antennae and cheering for the Tallest as they came down on their platform as they usually did. As they lowered to the ground they waved to the crowd and they cheered even more. Tak was still a bit bouncy. James looked up at the Tallest and rolled his eyes. They hovered off of the platform to ground level where the Invaders were. “Oh, have a little fun, James!” cheered Tak as the crowd was starting to settle down and listen. “Welcome Irken soldiers!” announced Tallest Red. “It's time for Operation Impending Doom III!!” he yelled as the crowd cheered some more. “Woo! Impending Doom III!” echoed Tallest Purple. “Alright. Now, as you may or may not know, alllll of these guys behind us are going to invade an enemy planet!” said Red. “Some of you did well last Impending Doom, but we didn't get too much closer to galactic conquest. So those of you are getting to try again.” Said Red, a bit disappointed. “You should've tried harder! We need a parking structure planet!” said Purple, facing the Invaders. “Those of you new Invaders, try your best!” said Red with a tone of motivation in his voice. “Now, before we start, we'd like to announce a new twist to invading this time!” said Red. “Yes! This time, you'll be paired up with a partner!” said Purple. “We figured it would be easier than just one Invader there, since some of you did so poorly last time. And the rest is the same: You invade, blend in with the native creatures, and then take over!” said Red. “Now we can start! First pair is… Invader Larb and Invader Spleen!” ordered Purple as the two stood before them. “Ah, Invader Larb, you seem to have grown a bit.” Praised Purple. “You will be assigned to planet Yoob, home of the Flesh-Eating Demon Weasels!” Larb and Spleen complained a bit but moved on. “Next, Invader Tak and Invader Tenn!” called Red. Just as ordered, they came. “On behalf of Invader Tenn's failure to conquer planet Meekrob, you will be reassigned back there to try again.” Said Red, and the two headed over to the Equipping Station. “Alright… Invader Skooge and Invader James!” called Red. James looked over at Skooge and snickered about his appearance a bit, then headed over to the Tallest, as commanded, and stood next to Skooge. Skooge looked at James and took a small step away from. James gave him a dirty look of hatred when he did this, but quickly turned to his leaders. “Ah yes. Time for Outcast hour!” cried Purple. James' bored look turned to rage as he tried to prevent himself from jumping onto both the Tallests' backs and removing their Paks or something. The Tallest looked at each other and tried to figure out where to send the two short Irkens. “What about Blorch?” suggested Purple. “No, Skooge conquered it last time, remember?” whispered Red. “Oh, right…” recalled Purple. “What about earth?” asked Red. “But what about Zim? He's still on earth…” worried Purple. “Oh well.” Said Red. “Not like these short guys could conquer it anyway!” said Red. “Ok! I guess we'll do that then!” agreed Purple. James was getting impatient. The Tallest finally turned to James and Skooge and announced to them their planet. “Invaders Skooge and James, you will be sent to Earth, home of the uh… Tall and Stupid Humans.” Ordered Purple. “Now, get to the Equipping Station pronto, and you'll get all the stuff you need there.” He said, and Skooge and James did so. Behind their backs, the Tallest were giggling at them. James looked back and gave them another dirty look that they didn't notice. At the Equipping Station, all the Invaders were in line for equipment. A lot of Invaders already had SIRs, but not James, so he was the first one up, and Skooge stood to the side, waiting for him. “Ah, Invader James, we have a uh, `new' model of SIR for you.” Giggled the Tallest as they pulled out various parts from a trash can, just like for Zim. “Heehee! Let's make it PINK!” whispered Purple. “Yeah yeah! We'll give him a pink SIR!” agreed Red as they giggled uncontrollably to each other. They put the pieces together, while laughing, and threw them in front of James. “There ya go!” giggled Purple. James looked down at the motionless robot. “Well??” he said, looking up at his laughing leaders. Then the SIR got onto its feet and saluted to James. “KARA, Keenly Affirmative Robot Android, reporting for duty Sir!” said KARA. James looked at her and started walking off with Skooge, KARA following. “Let's get outta here, finally!” announced James as they exited to the hangar with their Voots on it. James hopped into his with KARA, and Skooge entered his with his SIR. “Finally.” Sighed James. KARA kept quiet and sat obediently by James, waiting for any orders. “You ready to go?” asked Skooge from his ship. They could talk to each other through their ships. “Yeah, I'm ready alright!” replied James, now in a better mood, being away from the Tallest. “LET'S GO NOW!!” he cried as they took off to planet earth….

Comments

Comments (8)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ZimaZem on February 9, 2006, 9:49:45 AM

ZimaZem on
ZimaZemHonestly, I wasn't even plannig on having Skooge in, but now I have MORE characters to play parts. XD Oh well. Skooge is worth it. :D YAY!

Chizzy on February 8, 2006, 2:09:22 PM

Chizzy on
ChizzyThis. Is the win. James got paired up with the awesomist Skoodge.

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on February 7, 2006, 1:34:49 PM

Geckon_Lord_of_geckos on
Geckon_Lord_of_geckosYayness......I shall eagerly await more, but for now I must go and feed my mutant monsters.......I MEAN...uh..uh.......LOOK A MONKEY *starts running*

morphin on February 4, 2006, 7:40:51 PM

morphin on
morphincool 2 chapter james gets a pink SIR.
James:hey thats not funny.

ZimaZem on February 4, 2006, 9:32:14 AM

ZimaZem on
ZimaZem...... FLESH-EATING DEMON WEASELS!! I'm sorry, I couldn't resist... XD

ZimaZem on February 4, 2006, 9:31:27 AM

ZimaZem on
ZimaZem^__^ Thanks!

Atems_Little_Girl on February 4, 2006, 9:28:36 AM

Atems_Little_Girl on
Atems_Little_GirlI like the part when Purple said “Invaders Skooge and James, you will be sent to Earth, home of the uh… Tall and Stupid Humans.” ^-^

DracoLuvur1 on February 4, 2006, 7:07:12 AM

DracoLuvur1 on
DracoLuvur1YAAAAAAAAY! =O I can't wait t osee where this gos! Awesome job! ^____^