Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the beginning

i had to write this for a class at my school and i thought i would share it with u guys so, enjoy! Oh, and gitakimasha is pronounced ji-tah-kee-mah-sha and this is only the first chapter! ^-^

Chapter 1 - the beginning

Chapter 1 - the beginning
Once in the country of Japan, there was a young girl named Sehashimaru. She was quite mature for her age and was very beautiful indeed. She had bright blue eyes with a thin yellow rimming around the blue. She had long black hair that always seemed to be pulled back and she had a thin body shaped to perfection, for she was only 19 years old. She had a typical life of a young woman; cooking, cleaning, typical stuff like that, but the only difference is the fact that she never slacked off on her chores; they were always done thoroughly and never left dirty. Everyone always thought she loved to clean, but deep down under all the quietness in her she was really unhappy at her home. Her mother had died and her dad was never home so if she wasnt around nothing would get done because no one was there to do it. Her dad was pretty protective of her and she was never allowed to leave the house. She never knew why she couldnt go out but only that it wasnt safe. But little did she know that it wasnt too dangerous outside, but her dad just didnt want her to show herself to the world. She never had a pet in her life; she didnt even know what a pet was! They didnt have a T.V. in her house so all she could do was clean all day or go to her room with a small lamp and read, or sleep. She had a home school teacher, to whom her dad had hired. They were very good friends, and that was the only friend she had. Today was Saturday, so there was no school for her today, and she was quite happy. She had just finished cooking, and cleaning, and she was ready to take a nap; that was until someone knocked on her door. She knew that she wasnt supposed to open the door to anyone, but for some reason she couldnt stop herself. She went to the peek hole looked out and saw someone whom she had never seen before, Now this wasnt anything new because of course, the only people she had ever seen were her mom, her dad, and her home schooling teacher. She opened the door to him and asked if she could do anything for him; he said that he needed some sugar. So she brought him inside and went over to get him a cup of sugar.
Wow I have never seen such a clean, spotless, adorable little house like this before! the man said.
Thank you, I put a lot of effort into my cleaning and cooking, do you want anything? Sehashimaru asked.
No thank you, I just need some sugar the man said.
Okay, here you go Sehashimaru said.
Thank you very much the man said.
No problem said Sehashimaru.
After that, the man left. He had gone through the door, and left it cracked. Sehashimaru went over to close the door completely, when she out of nowhere, opened it all the way. The light burned her eyes, and she blocked her eyes from the sun. It took her a while to adjust to the light but when she did& she had never seen such a different place in her life! There were dogs running alongside their child companions, and trees with apples and oranges and plums and cherries. It was just like your perfect fantasy. Sehashimaru started to look around, she saw other small houses, and taverns, and one small melon rack right in the middle. This was a small town, and Sehashimaru was the only one with actual money in this town. Everyone was lucky to have animals or kids, for usually they could not afford it. Sehashimaru looked around for a couple minutes, and started back to her small house when she saw a little girl curled up in a corner surrounded by 3 boys that were throwing trash and rocks all the while cursing at her. Sehashimaru may not have been out of her house before but everyone who lives with a parent for even a couple years of their lives knows whats wrong and right, and this was definitely something wrong. She walked over slowly, and since she was such a kind young woman she didnt yell at them or even talk sternly, she just plain out asked them to stop.
Excuse me, she does not appreciate this at all, do you have a reason to take such violence on her? said Sehashimaru in the calmest, kindest, voice anyone could have.
What? Asked what seemed to be the leader of the three.
She does not appreciate what you are doing so Im wondering if you have a big enough reason to take such violence on her Sehashimaru replied
I dont know; we just like to do this; but as if you have the right to barge in on us, now leave us alone the boy answered.
Though Sehashimaru didnt know much about the outside world, she still knew plenty of the guards around the town because her mother used to tell her that if she was bad in the future when she got old enough, she would be taken to a place called a dungeon where you have no fun and sit there all day for however long you were sentenced to it so of course she said;
Please, she does not deserve this from you, Im sure she never did a thing to you and if you dont leave, I may have to call the guards said Sehashimaru still in a very kind voice.
No matter how hard she tried she just couldnt be mad enough at someone to have a rude or even stern voice.
Look lady, this girl owes me money and wont give it to me and I want my money back! said the boy
Well, how much does she owe you? asked Sehashimaru. Im sure I can pay you back
She owes me over ten bucks and I worked for weeks to get it! said the boy, nearly yelling, and I know you dont have that kind of money he added.
Actually, I do have it, and Im willing to pay you, if you stop tormenting this little girl said Sehashimaru.
You do realize that I said she owes me over ten bucks right? said the boy.
Yes I caught that said Sehashimaru and how much more does she owe you?
She owes me twelve dollars said the boy.
No I dont! said the girl.
Shut up! yelled the boy.
Okay, said sehashimaru, Ill pay you fifteen if you leave this girl alone and never bother her again okay?
Yes maam! said the boy, obviously very happy.
That means you and your friends said sehashimaru.
Yes maam; boys, leave her alone okay?
We got it! They all said.
So naturally, sehashimaru ended up paying them all the same amount, since they were so cooperative though she didnt feel right, paying them after what they did.
Thank you! yelled the boys as they ran home.
No problem! said sehashimaru still disappointed that she went into the world for the first time and witnessed this; out of all things! Then she looked over to the girl sitting in the corner next to her.
Are you in pain? asked Sehashimaru when she noticed the girl had a big gauge in her head from one of the rocks.
Somewhat the girl answered.
Sehashimaru smiled and picked the girl up.
Where are you taking me? the girl asked.
To my house to fix you up Sehashimaru answered unless you dont want me to she added.
Okay said the girl in a relieved voice, Thank you very much she added remembering her manners
No problem said Sehashimaru.
So sehashimaru took the girl to her home and fixed her up.
The world is a dangerous place Sehashimaru thought in her mind.
Thanks again for helping me the girl said when she was all patched up.
Like Ive said before, said Sehashimaru No problem. They both laughed; it was a little one from the both of them, but a laugh nonetheless.
When the girl left that afternoon, sehashimaru felt different. She felt that there was something missing in her life. She had never felt this way, but didnt like it much.
It was loneliness; and she hated it she had always been cooped up in her house, that she had never really thought about having a friend in her life, and never worried about it either, but now that she had met and helped a girl, whom she was very fond of also, she wanted more to do with the outer world. Not in a selfish way, for she was not a selfish girl, just she wanted a bit more in her life. That night sehashimaru wrote about her day, she wrote about her, the little girl, the boys, and everything, she felt closer to the girl through her writing, somehow, someway. She had a dream about that same event that occurred, and also, it was such a great dream to help that girl again, that when she woke up, she felt even lonelier than she already was.
Things went on day-by-day the same way as they had the day before she went out, and soon Sehashimaru forgot about the girl and the two boys, and the help she had given the girl, and was no longer lonely.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

abcd123inuyasha on March 31, 2007, 11:21:04 AM

abcd123inuyasha on
abcd123inuyashaEnjoy! oh and for those of you who dont know! Sehashimaru is pronounced Seh-hah-she-mah-roo