Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - a start of new ages

i had to write this for a class at my school and i thought i would share it with u guys so, enjoy! Oh, and gitakimasha is pronounced ji-tah-kee-mah-sha and this is only the first chapter! ^-^

Chapter 2 - a start of new ages

Chapter 2 - a start of new ages
It had now been a month since she had seen anyone outside her house or even in her house when one day her father came home. The doorknob turned as he unlocked the door, for he had the key and let himself in.
Sehashimaru! he yelled as if he saw her in front of him that second, and wanted to give her a big hug, Im home!
Sehashimaru came running down the stairs.
Dad! she said and ran over to give him a hug. I missed you
I missed you too he said
So for awhile the two talked and Sehashimaru made him dinner, for it was about nine o clock when he got home.
After their dinner, Sehashimaru started to think about the girl again, and just had to let it out;
Dad? said Sehashimaru
Yes? he asked giving his full attention to his daughter. Ummmmmmm&.
Yes? he asked again.
Oh& never mind she said feeling like it was not the time to ask.
Okay he said a little concerned; Hey you know how your mother used to tell you about the things beyond that front door of ours?
Yea& Sehashimaru said wondering where this was all going.
Well, I think its time that you got outside and meet some new people he said.
Really!? Sehashimaru said so happy that she nearly screamed, and a little surprised that her dad was letting her go out so calmly.
Yes he said happy for his daughter.
Oh my goodness dad, it will be wonderful I wont have to stay in all the time, and I will have some real friends!
Yes I know, but you have to be careful there are some people out there you dont want to be with like your mother used to tell you, they can be pretty awful people
I know; Ill make sure I watch out, I may not know much about people, but I know the signs of a bad and good person.
Good; now I have to go, and you can write me if you would like to tell me about your new friends because I will be in the same place for two months, Im not traveling
Okay
Oh and also heres the address, you cant mail me if you dont know where to mail it too dont you think?
They both laughed. So sehashimaru took the paper from her dad and put it in her room where it would be safe, and would not get lost.
Oh and you can go out today and look around if youd like! her dad said right before he left.
Okay she replied.
So he left, and the journey began.
Sehashimaru was a bit said to see her dad, but excited in the process, to make new friends, and go about talking to people.
Sehashimaru walked towards the door and opened it. She walked slowly out of the house and locked the door behind her. She had the key on a necklace she had tied around her neck. All of a sudden, she heard a small cry of help. She did not know what it was, because no one was around, and then she saw a small muskrat running, and a dog chasing it. Now this dog was pretty big, not like on of those little wiener dogs or Scottish terriers, he looked to be a German shepherd, boxer mix, so he was more of a medium sized dog. He had golden hair with a black line of hair down his back, starting from his neck going to his tail, and he had a broad, long face.
Could this be what I heard? Sehashimaru thought in her mind.
She had no idea that animals could not talk, for she had not seen one before, so this was nothing out of the ordinary, not to her anyway.
She ran after the two and when she caught up, picked up the muskrat. The dog stopped in front of her and growled.
Put down my food, lady! the dog said.
Youre going to eat this little one? Sehashimaru said even more of a reason not to give him to you
The dog lifted its head fast in wonder.
You can understand me?
Well yea, is there any particular reason I shouldnt? she asked.
Well yea! Im a dog and you are a person, you shouldnt be able to talk to me!
Oh&Oh wow! Sehashimaru said very surprised, Then why can I?!
I have no idea said the dog.
Sehashimaru sat down; a hard look on her face.
Wow& she said quietly.
Now give me my food! said the dog as it started to run towards her.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa! screamed the muskrat.
Sehashimaru got up and started running.
Ill get you yet my little scrumptious! the dog yelled all the while drooling on his face.
Then Sehashimaru tripped over a tree root coming out of the ground and dropped the little muskrat. He rolled and was sprawled out on his stomach unconscious, for he had fallen hard.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

abcd123inuyasha on March 31, 2007, 11:31:10 AM

abcd123inuyasha on
abcd123inuyashasry about some of the mis-spelling but i had little time to write this and its pretty long! so i really didnt bother to edit it lol sry! ^-^