Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue

The main char of this fanfic is a dark brown tabby named Hawkstorm, who has one green eye, one blue eye, and a father named Hawkfrost. She is the daughter of Leopardstar as well.

Chapter 1 - Prologue

Chapter 1 - Prologue
Prologue

Hawkpaw padded silently toward the stream, practicing her stalking skills. She pricked her ears, but not a sound was to be heard but the gentle rushing of water ahead. But there was a smell...
She breathed in again, swiping her tongue around her mouth. It smelled a bit like RiverClan, only she didn't know which cat-smell it was. The rain the night before still gathered on the leaves, stifling her scent glands. She began to head back to the Clan. She shouldn't be out here, anyway, not before dawn without her mentor, Beechfur. She turned back toward the camp; at least, she tried to. A loud yowl sounded from a nearby growth of watercress, and a tawny shape leapt from the clump of leaves and onto her back.
"Dapplepaw!" Hawkpaw meowed. "Are you trying to scare me out of my fur? Get off of me!"
The tortoiseshell apprentice oblged, scrambling off and swiping a paw over her ear. "Whatcha doing so far from the camp, Hawkpaw?" she asked.
"Fishing," Hawkpaw replied.
"Beechfur told me to come get you," Dapplepaw said. "He's going to assess us in the marshlands."
"What about Mistyfoot?" Hawkpaw asked; Mistyfoot was Dapplepaw's mentor, as well as RiverClan deputy.
"She's on dawn patrol this morning," Dapplepaw said. "Beechfur told her he would take care of us today."
"Oh, okay," Hawkpaw said. "Race you there, then!"
"Last one there is a piece of crowfood!"
The two apprentices darted across their territory to the marshes.

~End of Prologue~

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mew101 on May 16, 2008, 10:24:47 PM

mew101 on
mew101i love the warrior series. so far i love whats going on!

aeris7dragon on May 17, 2008, 12:25:05 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonI don't know yet.......

Kupo on July 31, 2007, 2:13:34 PM

Kupo on
Kupointeresting. No, I've never heard of it, but I'm always looking for good books! ^^

aeris7dragon on August 1, 2007, 2:09:39 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragon...i didnt do it.

Kupo on August 1, 2007, 3:59:51 AM

Kupo on
Kupodidn't do what? write the book you mentioned? well I figured that much

aeris7dragon on August 1, 2007, 4:34:38 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonno i didnt do it. just randomly typed taht. mee hee

Kupo on August 1, 2007, 4:59:40 AM

Kupo on
Kupookay... *nervously scoots away from crazy person* heh ^^' XD lol

aeris7dragon on August 1, 2007, 5:13:14 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonawww people think im crazy-wait, i am....-_-'

luckylace222 on July 30, 2007, 4:48:38 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222:3 This is GOOD!!!!!!!!! This reminds me of a book I read called the "Chronicles of Darkness." xD I loved that book! And I really really like this chapter!!!

MAKE MORE! XD I'LL FAV IT!

aeris7dragon on July 30, 2007, 4:54:21 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!

homestarrunner097 on July 30, 2007, 2:50:41 AM

homestarrunner097 on
homestarrunner097Yes! It's pretty good so far,think I shall put it on my favs!

aeris7dragon on July 30, 2007, 3:06:38 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonThx!!!

aeris7dragon on July 30, 2007, 2:39:18 AM

aeris7dragon on
aeris7dragonSooooo...how'd'you guys like it? It's from a series called Warriors by Erin Hunter. Ever heard of it?