Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - kagomes first battle

kagome is changing into what inuyasha is!!! find out what happens.

Chapter 7 - kagomes first battle

Chapter 7 - kagomes first battle


Kagome first battle



How did this happen to you. Inuyasha said. I don't remember all I remember

Is coming out of that cave. Over there. She pointed to the cave. Then Miroku, Sango, and Shippo came

Walking to them. Did you find her? Inuyasha? Inuyasha? There you are. Who is that? Hey guys. Kagome said. KAGOME?!?

They all three said it together. Yeah it's me. “How did this happen to you.” Shippo said. I don't know I just remember coming out of that cave. Kagome said. Let's check it out. Inuyasha said. So they all went in. There's nothing in there. Are you sure it was his cave, Miroku said. I don't sense anything, Inuyasha said. Then a whole bunch of demons came out of the cave toward them. Oh great Inuyasha said. Not you guys again. “Kagome hide now.” Inuyasha said. No not this time let me try something real quick. She took both her hands and yelled IRON REAVER SOUL STEALER!!! And it work thousands of demons were slash to bits. “I did it! I did it! Wow Kagome killed the demons, shippo said. Great job kagome, Inuyasha said. Just trying to something for once, Kagome said. “Well Well Well” Kagome has demon powers Narkue said. What are you going to do with her? Kagra said. Im think im going to pay her a little visit.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Punx on November 27, 2006, 10:10:49 AM

Punx on
Punxthe end part confused me.

orange44 on December 24, 2005, 4:40:53 AM

orange44 on
orange44wow i really like it! keep going! oh yeah first comment!!!!weeeee