Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - inuyasha goes after kagome

kagome is changing into what inuyasha is!!! find out what happens.

Chapter 9 - inuyasha goes after kagome

Chapter 9 - inuyasha goes after kagome


Kagome the hanyou

Inuayasha goes after kagome



Where are they taking her. Where are they taking kagome shippo said. I don't know shippo but we had to find inuyasha. Mean while… in the forest inuyasha kept smelling the air for kikyo but could not catch her anymore.(INUYASHA IT WAS A DECOY FOR KAGOME OPEN YOUR EYES SRRY IM DONE.)

Inuysash headed back but he could sense narkues demons. Damn that narkue he is around here. So he started to run to the gang and kagome or so he thought. Meanwhile sango was sitting and looking back her mind thinking about koacku. “sango r u alright” miroku said. She was just about to answer then he started to rub her butt. “YOU PERVERT”, she yelled. Then she slapped him hard that left a big red slap mark. Look here comes inuayasha. Inusyasha! Shippo! Wheres kagome. Narkues demons came and got her. WHAT! SHES GONE!!! Stay here. where are you going. To get kagome back. I I I love her and I don't want to get hurt for me leaving I can track her go find the jewel shards we will catch up later. Then he was off.




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Jason_Wolfe on October 28, 2006, 6:50:19 PM

Jason_Wolfe on
Jason_WolfeYes, write more. Not so fast, though. It can be a little hard to follow.

Anne14 on October 17, 2006, 12:17:16 PM

Anne14 on
Anne14plz write more!!!!!Yipee! Another chapee! Great! Keep up the good work:-)Wow! I love this story! Ausome story!

Kiaya on June 17, 2006, 4:04:08 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayaplz write more!!!!!

Dear_Me on March 27, 2006, 2:30:41 AM

Dear_Me on
Dear_MeWow! I love this story! Ausome story!

MartinaM89 on January 30, 2006, 5:13:22 AM

MartinaM89 on
MartinaM89Yipee! Another chapee! Great! Keep up the good work:-)