Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Im A Barbie Zane!

a sugar-high Zane and Syrus find Barbie Costumes and an "Aqua" CD. Yaio cuz of the lyrics and cross-dressing.

Chapters

Chapters

Chapter 1 - Im A Barbie Zane!
Submitted: March 4, 2006 • Updated: March 4, 2006
Word count: 840 • Size: 4k • Comments: 2 • views: 164

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

totallyspies31 on March 4, 2006, 12:27:17 AM

totallyspies31 on (Chapter: 1)
totallyspies31Wrong again amigo. I REALLY LIKED THIS!!!!! I never thought of Zane and Syrus singing Barbie was funny!!! I cant stop laughing. You are 1 HELL of a writer. Keep going. And please tell me your name, just so I can thank you properly. I have GOT to thank the best artist of this story. Sugar rush, GREAT IDEA!!!!!!!!! I could of thought of something better, but nothing is bettter than Barbie. Not that I like her. I really dont like her. But having Zane and Syrus singing barbie, CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You could try to do a musical out of this. I am thinking of a Chicago musical. Only it will have the Gx characters in it. Gotta go, and keep typing. And read more of my stories too.
Your fan/friend, Trevor.

animeguys4me on March 3, 2006, 11:07:45 PM

animeguys4me on (Chapter: 1)
animeguys4meeh...the words are messed up, and this was a sorry excuse of a story, and a yaio but whatever. *sigh* nobody's gonna read this i bet...