Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Julia Flores

This story pretty much tells about all my characters that will be featured in my story, "Julia Flores" and future stories

Chapter 1 - Julia Flores

Chapter 1 - Julia Flores
Author's Note: All right first off, I'm apologizing to the people who have been reading my story, "Julia Flores" about deleting it, I'm making a revised version of it(and hopefully it'll be longer) but until then, I'll be you to the characters.



Name: Julia Flores
Age: 15(16 at end of series)
Birthday: September 9
Hair color: Black with highlights
Eye color: Brown
Race: Filipino-Japanese
Mother: Kira Flores(deceased)
Father: Norman Flores(deceased)
Fears: Heights, and losing loved ones
Hobbies: Dueling, cooking, tennis, and guitar
Deck: Unknown
Weaknesses: Flying(planes, blimps, anything that flies), and her slight temper

Bio:
Quiet and shy, but occasionally outgoing, Julia is a well-known girl in Marina City, not only noticed as Marina City's Dueling Champion, but also as the guitarist, and lead singer of the Christian band: The Three Messengers.

The kind of girl whom you want to be for your friend, Julia was popular until Junior High, when a rival of hers, not to mention the school bully, turned Julia's friends against her. After that expirience, Julia was a lone wolf until her first year in Marina High, where she meets Kai Ashire, and Anayame Yorozuya. Now in her Second year, Julia was once again popular, but unfortunately, Julia moves to Domino to stay with her relatives after her parents' death, here she meets Yugi, Joey, Anzu, and Honda. After a few weeks of settling into Domino City, Julia is then invited to participate in the Duelist Kingdom Tournament, by family friend, Maxamillion Pegasus.

Author's Note: Okay once more, a bit short, IF(emphasis on "IF") I ever get a scanner, I'll be putting drawings, and hopefully if I ever learn to edit, I'll put some of those pictures on here. I will update after a few chapters on the remake of Julia Flores.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Avatar on September 7, 2007, 5:02:23 PM

Avatar on
AvatarWOW!Julia sound really cool.^_^
-
Don't worry.To make an edit,just take a picture from an anime show and use MS Paint.^_^ Or any other programs.
 -
Here,I'll give you a link: http://www.yugiohfr.com/anime-images.html
It's a French site,I'm afraid.-_-
-
-
~Avatar