Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Pencil Joe 2

Wrote this January 12 09 durin a review 4 the Biology Exam @ school Took me about 5 min 2 write I put a couple of my friends n it & just so u dont get confused THE STORY ISNT SUPPOSED 2 MAKE SENSE I WROTE IT USING EXAGGERATION KRISTIN IS ME

Chapter 2 - Pencil Joe 2

Chapter 2 - Pencil Joe 2
Kayla picked up Colton and shook him until Betty came out of his eye. Colton screamed and ran after Betty. Joseph watched his soon and started to cry. He was proud that his son looked like his grandmother. Anna decided that our jar needed some renovation. So she grabbed Josh's necklace and called Taco Bell. Megan helped her order our renovations. Sixty-nine hours later, Olivia arrived with a duck. The duck mooed and the jar filled up with olives, ketchup, and cuppy-cakes (cupcakes). Anna squealed in delight and paid Olivia seven pennies. Olivia ate the pennies and sucked the duck into a vacuum. Henry fell asleep in an olive as Joseph rubbed her butt. Colton came back and was sad because Betty had stolen his manhood. Rory pulled out his tooth and handed it to Colton. Colton stuffed it in his belly button and thanked Rory. The rainbow zebra came back and demanded that Colton take him to CiCi's Pizza to browse for polish to paint his hooves. Kristin ate all the ketchup and Anna got mad, grabbed Josh's necklace, and called God. She wanted Him to get the ketchup back. He agreed and Kristin exploded.
Olivia wailed in horror as Kayla stole Kristi's sunglasses. An olive floated by and it turned into Kristin. Everyone cried and the jar broke. We walked around under a limbo stick trying to figure out where we were going to live.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment