Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Questions

This is basically the same story (with a focus on the anime rather than the manga) as the real thing but with the focus on a character I added in.

Remember this focuses on my OC, you need to know the original story to fully understand this.

Chapter 4 - Questions

Chapter 4 - Questions
“Are you still on your computer?” Rek asked, finally bringing his attention back to Zach.

“Yeah…” Zach muttered in response, “based on the time original killings, assuming the information I found online is accurate, Kira would have to be a student, most likely around my own age. But…” Rek walked over, apparently interested in Zach’s theory. “After a few weeks, the killings started happening every hour, on the hour.”

“Doesn’t that mean it can’t be a student? Well, I guess he could have just dropped out of school.”

“No, then it would be even easier for the police to find him. Once they realized criminals were dying during the school day, they’d start checking for which kids missed those days. So how’d he do it?...Wait a minute! Maybe…maybe one of the people those FBI agents were trailing was really Kira…it would certainly explain why they were all killed by him. Hm…what if the original Kira was a student, but forfeited ownership once he came under suspicion? Then the notebook was passed to an older person, someone who would get rid of the FBI agents, and who could kill criminals during the day…yes, that would fit. But the personality of both Kiras is too similar. Perhaps the original Kira is still calling the shots, telling the replacement who to kill and when…” He trailed off again, deep in thought. “Details of the death…should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds…”

“Yeah, so what?” Rek inquired gruffly.

“Hm,” Zach sighed in slight aggravation, ignoring the Shinigami altogether, “guess the only way to figure out how Kira works…and to find out who he is…is to use the Death Note,” he concluded drastically. He walked over to the bed and removed the notebook from inside the pillow. “But who should I start with?...”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh?” Stepping inside his room, the boy noiselessly walked into his room and across the floor.

“How’s it going?” the creature standing next to him asked, “I don’t think anyone else is in the house right now, do you wanna play some video games?” The boy, seemingly oblivious to the fact this creature was speaking, lay down on his bed and looked up. “Aw, c’mon, it’s been a while!” The boy continued to ignore him.”You listening?” The boy got up and walked over to his closet and pulled out a jacket, still paying no attention to the creature. “Hey, Light!”

After leaving his room, he bent down and put a slip of paper in his door. He then turned around and went back outside. “Where exactly are we going?” the creature asked, starting to get annoyed, “Light, don’t ignore me when I’m talking to you or I’ll get mad.”

Light began subtly checking his clothes, looking for something. “It doesn’t look like these clothes have been bugged, I think we’re safe.

“Helloooo? Yoo-hooo!” the Shinigami said as he began making waving motions with his arms and legs.

“Listen to me!” Light snapped, “There’s a very strong possibility that there are wire taps, or maybe even surveillance cameras, hidden throughout my house.”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

YumeXItachi on October 18, 2008, 8:00:59 AM

YumeXItachi on
YumeXItachi:D
Hehe This is Awesome :}
Truly Is!

KelekiahGaladrian on August 31, 2008, 11:50:21 AM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianI should probably check this every day so as to make sure I'm updated with your updates 'cause I don't get story alerts. FAC kinda sucks sometimes. Okay, almost all the time. Anyway....

To start off, I'm gonna say that I think Zach is a very smart kid. We'll see just how smart when he most likely comes across issues later on.

Ugh, cameras. I hate cameras. Whether or not it's recording or just pictures or surveillance cameras. Either way. I hate them. They should all die....

Awesome job! Maybe I should mark this story in my favorite web pages so I remember to check it everyday.... Hmm....

Blackwolfmoon on August 29, 2008, 3:48:12 AM

Blackwolfmoon on
Blackwolfmoonwho's zach gonna kill with the death note? o.o and not with thje cameras again >.<

next chapter plz! ^^

DeathNoteSurvivor on August 29, 2008, 6:11:25 AM

DeathNoteSurvivor on
DeathNoteSurvivoragain? its the first time o0

YoriXYamiForever on August 28, 2008, 1:10:52 PM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForeverShort but kool ^^ Oh boy... Zach's gonna use the Death Note. Does he start with criminals too?

The cameras in his room was one of my favorite parts for light. The chip bag camera was pure genius!!

Can't wait for more ^^