Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Information

This is basically the same story (with a focus on the anime rather than the manga) as the real thing but with the focus on a character I added in.

Remember this focuses on my OC, you need to know the original story to fully understand this.

Chapter 10 - Information

Chapter 10 - Information
Zach’s heart skipped a beat. “Her?!” he half shouted, then, realizing the volume of his voice, continued, “you mean, you’ve met the second Kira already? Wh-who is it?”

“Her name is Misa Amane.”

“Misa…Amane? The model?! Great, just great; it’s gonna be that much harder now that someone famous has a notebook.”

“I agree, but I think I’ll be able to handle it. But let me make this clear; you can never come into contact with her. It’s bad enough she found me.”

“Just how exactly did she manage that?” Zach asked, perplexed.

“She has the Shinigami eyes,” Light explained, “When a person has the Shinigami eyes, they can’t see the lifespan of someone who owns a Death Note. And that’s exactly why you can’t ever meet her. I don’t want her to find out that there’s another person who can play the role of Kira if necessary.”

Zach nodded in agreement, and then continued, “So can you bring me up to date with what’s going on at the Task Force headquarters? Have you heard anything from your father?”

“Actually, L asked me to join the Task Force myself just a few days ago. He was actually the one who asked me to send the video from the original Kira. Of course, he thinks that it’s a Kira he created.”

“So, you’ve met L? And if he asked you to do that, he must know that there’s a second Kira!” Zach said, barely able to contain his excitement. “So what’s the Task Force thinking, then?”

“To be honest,” Light said, his face becoming serious, “they, or at least L, suspect me of being Kira. However, I’m pretty sure that I’m safe for the time being; no one else on the Task Force seems to be very convinced.”

“Wow…” Zach replied, awestruck, “L figured out that you were Kira already? I mean, I know I did too but at least I knew about the Death Note. Without that knowledge, I never would’ve been able to do it.”

“And there’s something else,” Light continued, “L knows that the two Kira’s have met.”

Zach stared at him, dumbfounded. “Wow, impressive.”

“Yea…” Light looked down at his watch. “I need to go, we can’t be together for too long,” he concluded, and, as he was leaving, added, “by the way, if you see someone behaving weird, maybe sitting or acting funnily, there’s a good chance it’s L. Do not make contact with him.”

Zach sat in silence for a few moments, watching Light walk away. “That guy’s way to uptight,” he said to Rek.

“Heh, no kidding.”

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KelekiahGaladrian on November 2, 2008, 12:20:38 PM

KelekiahGaladrian on
KelekiahGaladrianHehe, awesomeness. The entirety of this chapter was awesome. The way the characters were portrayed, their personalities, etc were great. I absolutely adore your writing, like I do for many other people, Yori-chan included. It's very unique and simply amazing at the same time. I salute you. It's hard to find good writer's these days. ^^

YoriXYamiForever on November 2, 2008, 5:56:06 AM

YoriXYamiForever on
YoriXYamiForeverlol, Yes Light is way too uptight and paranoid.

"If you see someone behaving wierd, there's a good chance it's L." LOL!! FANTASTIC! ^_^

I love Zach ^^ His reactions to things are hilarious. I can't wait to read more!!