Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Scorpionmons newfound ability.

this is a story of my made up digimon called Scorpionmon who gets sucked into a space vortex and somehow ends up in our world. this is a action and romance fan fiction.

Chapter 4 - Scorpionmons newfound ability.

Chapter 4 - Scorpionmons newfound ability.
As Scorpionmon and Amoremon ran to the ship that the middle aged man told them to, Scorpionmon suddenly had another flashback of when him and his friend Johnny used to hangout.
 
 
( Johnny- Hey Scorp, why dont you go out and get a girlfriend?
 
Scorpionmon- I guess that it is because im a clamped up digimon, no one would want to be my gf.
 
Johnny- Sure they would Scorp, You just havent found the right one.)
 
 
Scorpionmon shuddered at the memory trying to figure out why they were coming back to him all suddenly. As him and Amoremon were about to reach the ship, Don Krieg jumped in front of them and clutched Scorpionmon by the throat. Scorpionmon gave Don Krieg a swift kick in the face wich sent him sprawling onto the floor.
 
Don Krieg- Why you little bastard, dont try to be a hero. Those people that saved you and your girlfriend ended up almost beating me but they lost. They are still alive but im not going to let you go.
 
Scorpionmon- WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM YOU EVIL ASSHOLE!
 
Don Krieg- Lets just say this, They are a little "tied up" right now.
 
Scorpionmon suddenly became enraged at Don Krieg. Scorpionmon ran at him at full power and started to hit Don Krieg in the stomach and the face. There was a blinding light, Scorpionmon was shocked to see that he now had a scorpion's tail. Scorpionmon smashed the evil Don Krieg in the face with the tip of the tail thereby causing him to get poisoned. Don Krieg fell backwards and stumbled into the shark infested water. A shark came up and ate Don Kriegs body whole. The group of people that save Scorpionmon and Amoremon earlier stepped out from the bushes and walked up to Scorpionmon. The boy with the gum gum powers stared at Scorpionmon in disbelief.
 
???- WOW, YOU BEAT THE EVIL DON KRIEG IN ONLY A FEW HITS!
 
???- Yeah, i cant even do that. And i am suppoused to be the great captain Usopp.
 
Scorpionmon- Ok, i already know that the dumbass with the slingshot is a LIAR and that his name is Usopp, but what about the rest of you?
 
The girl with the bo-staff stepped out of the line and started to introduce herself.
 
???- Hi, My name is Nami.
 
Amoremon walked up to Nami and started to laugh.
 
Amoremon- *laughing* I like your hair. How did you get it like that?
 
Usopp walked up to Scorpionmon and they both started to talk.
 
Usopp- women, *sighs* want to take a look at the merry-go? it is a ship that was given to us by a person that lives in my village.
 
Scorpionmon- Sure, why not.
 
All of them got onto the merry-go and looked about the ship, It was HUGE! Scorpionmon was especially impressed by the training area under the deck. Scorpionmon turned towards the boy with the gum gum powers and began to ask a question.
 
Scorpionmon- I imagine that you are the captain of this crew and ship.
 
???- yup i sure am. by the way, my name is Monkey D Luffy. You can call me Luffy for short.
 
Scorpionmon- Listen Luffy, can me and Amoremon possibly join your crew? I am an excellent fist fighter. and Amoremon could do something like catch fish for the crew whenever we are hungry. So, what do you say?
 
Luffy- I say, WELCOME ABOARD!

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sutaru on May 22, 2007, 8:04:25 AM

Sutaru on
Sutaruhehe awesome!

Eaven tough I'm not realy a fan of one piece...

Lilliandra on May 22, 2007, 2:40:45 AM

Lilliandra on
LilliandraWooo! Go hair! XD

FallenAngel0792 on May 21, 2007, 6:47:09 AM

FallenAngel0792 on
FallenAngel0792women eh? haha hair is important to chicks XP ... girls often have a somewhat of an obsession with their physical appearence (I know I do...) I blame the media! >.< Nice chapter though, seems pretty interesting!

ginathehedgehog on May 21, 2007, 3:19:11 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehoggreat job! Nice chapter! I can't wait for more!