Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Party Time!!!

The sequel to Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!
This one has some pairings: mostly SasuSaku...some NaruHina and I'll probaly add more later on.
So hope u all like!!!! Thanx to those that left all those comments on Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!! ^^

Chapter 2 - Party Time!!!

Chapter 2 - Party Time!!!
The only reason I'm updating so soon is that
1)I was home from school today and IM BORED
2)Halloween is tommorrow and i want dis up before then...cause it's a halloween party!!!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!! AND DON'T LOOK UNDER THE BED!!!!! I mite be there hiding from all da scary ppl and their costumes....*eyes dart from side to side*

Anyway, hope u all like!!!!^^

---------------------------------

Naruto crossed his arms stubbornly over his chest.

"I am not going in THAT!!!"he yelled, pointing to the costume lying on the white sheets of his hospital bed.

"It was the only one in your size!!!!"yelled Sakura,"How many costumes do you think they have left this close to Halloween?! Now stop pouting and put it on!!! The party is starting soon!!!" She herself was wearing a short white long-sleeved dress, with a gold belt, gold halo, and feather wings. She had done her make-up so perfectly that her face seemed to give off its own angelic glow. She did not look like she had gotten ready last minute.

Sasuke stood in the corner, his hands deep in the pockets of his black trousers. He also sported a fitted grey vest, with a white button down shirt underneath, and a black cape. He had refused to cave in on wearing the vampire fangs that Sakura had presented to him. No matter how hard she pleaded, he was not going to look like an idiot. Still, after an hour of hearing her wining voice, he had put the ruby brooch on the collar of the white shirt.

Now Naruto pointed at him. "How come he doesn't have to wear a geeky costume?!"

"HE ISN'T AS SHORT AS YOU!!!! NOW SHUT UP AND PUT THAT DAMN COSTUME ON BEFORE I SHOVE IT UP YOUR-"

"Ok, ok....just calm down..." Naruto picked up the costume with apparent disgust and walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. A few minutes later, he came back out, now clothed in a kitten costume. The white cat had pink bows on its ears, yarn whiskers, and was wearing a light rose colored dress with a picture of a rose on the chest.

Sasuke smirked and Sakura muffled her laughter with her hand.

"It looks..."pause for giggling,"...fine....Naruto..."

"Whatever,"said Naruto, blushing feveretly,"Let's just go."

----------------------------------------

DING-DONG

"Coming," called a voice from inside the huge, abandoned house. The loud music coming from it could be heard from down the block.

A pale blonde girl with blue eyes answered the door.

Naruto's eyes opened wide. Sasuke reamained cool and composed.

Sakura screamed, "YOU'RE SUCH A SLUT, INO-PIG!!!!!"

"Oh,"said Ino rolling her eyes,"It's you, forehead."

The reason for the groups astonishment was Ino's clothing. Or lack there of. She wore bunny ears and a shoulder revealing, extremely low-cut body suit that ended...let's just say....a little too early. Her pink fishnets matched the bow-tie around her neck and she wore a white cotton ball as a tail.

"You look great Sasuke-kun."she said sweetly, with a flirty smile. She turned to Naruto next. And she burst out laughing.

The three friends pushed past her, Sakura digging her heel onto Ino's high-heeled foot, Sasuke regarding her with an icy stare, and Naruto looking down, ashamed.

Ino followed them, closing the door behind her.

"So,"she said,"Word around the village is that Naruto got amnesia. Is it true Sasuke-kun?"

Sasuke ignored her. Sakura smiled at the disappointed look on the brat's face and Naruto did the same, trying to ignore the group of people pointing and laughing at his ridiculous costume.

But Ino would not be shot down so quickly. She sped up and stepped in front of Sasuke, facing him and pulling her hair out of its ponytail. She winked and Sasuke rolled his eyes. Not this again.

He pushed past her once more, now beginning to get annoyed.

But, thought Ino, How can he resist me?

"You know,"she said,"My sister's boyfriend is performing tonight. He's a hypnotist. Supposed to be really good."

"Hn."

"DAMMIT CHOUJI!!!! STOP EATING ALL THE FRIKIN REFRESHMENTS!!!! THERE ARE OTHER PEOPLE HERE TOO YOU KNOW!!!!" And with that, Ino ran over to the refreshment table to stop Chouji from devouring everything in his path.

"And who was that?"asked Naruto.

"Not someone you'd want to be friends with."answered Sasuke, shaking his head.

Sakura nodded in agreement.

"Kinda figured that."said Naruto, looking over at the blond that was hitting a jack-o-lantern costumed boy over his head with a nearby witch's broom.

"Well, well, well,"said a voice behind them,"Look who we have here."

The three pre-teens turned around, even Naruto reconizing the voice. He had heard it nagging him to brush his teeth just this morning.

"Oh..."started Sakura.

"No..."finished Naruto.

Before them stood the blond nurse from the hospital.

"Oh yes."she said with a malicious smile. She was wearing the same outfit as Ino, in opposite colors. And of course a bigger size. She was older after all.

"What the hell are you doing here?"asked Sasuke, still managing to keep his voice calm.

Ino came up behind him, having locked the hungry (and now unconsious) Chouji in a closet.

"I see you've met my sister."she said.

"That's your sister?!"

Ino nodded. "Yes, she is. Mesuinu, this is Sasuke, the one I was telling you about. *wink* And this is Naruto and Sakura."

"Oh, we've met before."

"You have? Where? At the hospital?"

Mesuinu nodded. "We're good friends."

"Really? Well....what a small world!!! If you'll excuse me Sasuke-kun, some new guests are here."

Ino walked away, her cotton tail bouncing up and down.

There's now excuse for someone like you, thought Sasuke.

"Well, I'll see you kiddies later...Have fun..." Mesuinu waved as as she walked away.

"She so has something planned for us..."said Sakura, gulping.

"Sakura!"

"What..."Sakura turned around to another familar voice.

Oh great, she though unhappily, Lee's here.

--------------------------------------------

New chappie coming soon!!!!

And FYI: Mesuinu means dog in japanese...^o^

PLEASE COMMENT!!!! OR ELSE NO UPDATING!!!!!

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 2, 2007, 5:52:56 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101What is Lee wearing and ROTFLMAO Naruto looks rediculis it's fuunyLOL^0^

gaaralover1 on July 23, 2007, 11:06:17 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1Nice name for the mean Nurse...

Hachi10120 on January 19, 2007, 5:26:31 AM

Hachi10120 on
Hachi10120I knew Ino could pose as a slut but I never thought that she would try it. scary...Naruto's costume sounds sooooo Cutie-cutie!!

Ila-Sweet on December 30, 2006, 1:57:07 PM

Ila-Sweet on
Ila-SweetHehHeh
Luuuuv it!!!and i agrey with 9127,U should make sasuke
jealouse!!!>.< thats always priceless!!!

cherryblossom93 on December 31, 2006, 4:51:47 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93Oh, you'll see what I have in store for Sasuke...*evil cackle*
But it is SasuSaku...in a way ppl wouldn't expect...XD
Haha, i gotta update this...

NarutoHQfan on December 19, 2006, 10:59:06 AM

NarutoHQfan on
NarutoHQfanHAHAHAHH She is such a dog.

sylvermini on December 15, 2006, 8:53:47 AM

sylvermini on
sylverminii keep on commenting so you will update!!!! your so creative im so jelous of you!!!!!!!!!!

sflower250 on November 24, 2006, 1:07:36 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250LOL, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE NURSE IS BACK, EEK!!

9127 on October 31, 2006, 5:19:34 AM

9127 on
9127ROFL HER NAME MEANS dog! XD
Oooooooo I hope Sasuke gets jealous >.< I love it when he's jealous^^