Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Lee's Youthful Costume

The sequel to Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!
This one has some pairings: mostly SasuSaku...some NaruHina and I'll probaly add more later on.
So hope u all like!!!! Thanx to those that left all those comments on Sasuke Gets Amnesia!!!! ^^

Chapter 3 - Lee's Youthful Costume

Chapter 3 - Lee's Youthful Costume
Er...sorry for taking so long to update....Hope you still continue reading! DON'T LOSE HOPE! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry...in rather odd mood today...But that will only help da story!

Disclaimer: Um...I never put one on dis story...Well, me no own. You no sue. You deal. XP

So enough of dis!!! Let this wacky mess that most of you consider a story continue!!!

(And thanx for all da reveiws!!! It's what made me finally update!!!)
------------------------------------------------


Taking a deep breath, the jade-eyed kunoichi turned to face "the handsome green beast" of the Leaf Village.

"H-hi, Lee." Sakura said, between gritted teeth.

"Sakura! Your costume only amplifies your beauty! You are radiating the power of youth!"

"Um...right...Thanks, Lee."

Naruto noticed how the boy in green looked at the girl standing beside him. He didn't like it one bit. Nor did he like the appearence of the him. The bowl cut, the bug-eyes, that green jumpsuit...those eyebrows.

"Freak." Sasuke muttered on the other side of him. Naruto suppressed the urge to agree with his rival.

He stood, contemplating the strange scene before him, then he suddenly burst out laughing, clutching his stomach and letting the hysterical tears run down his whiskered cheeks.

"Naruto," Came Sakura's voice, "What's so funny?"

Between bouts of laughter, the blonde, currently rolling on the floor, managed to shout, "That guy's costume! It's great!"

Sakura and Sasuke looked from Naruto to Lee, then back to Naruto. Sasuke smirked, amused, and Sakura's eyes instantly lit up. It was impossoble to tell if she was amused as well, or just furious.

"Naruto!" She finally shouted.

He looked up from his position on the tiles, wiping a stray tear from the corner of his eye. After letting the aftershocks of his laughter die down, he answered, "Hai, Sakura-chan?"

She bit her bottom lip, throwing an anxious look in Lee's direction before leaning down and hissing into her teamate's ear. "Amnesia is no excuse for being so idiotic!"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Lee's not wearing a costume!" She straightened up, her hands on her hips in a scolding fashion.

Naruto looked doubtfully at her, then set his eyes back on the still proud expression of Rock Lee, in all his devilish glory.

"Are you serious?" He asked, standing up rather ungracefully.

"Dobe." Came Sasuke's retort, now from behind him. The kitten-clad ninja instantly spun around, waving his index finger in front of his fellow shinobi.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT! What the hell is your problem?"

Sasuke snorted, rolling his eyes, and turned to leave. His hands were deep in his pockets, as usual, and for some odd reason, that only angered Naruto more. Instead of stopping the raven-haired boy, he narrowed his eyes until they were no more than slits and thought, I'll get my revenge. Just you wait.

He jumped when he felt a tap at his shoulder, and turned to face a fuming Sakura.

"What I do now?"

"You still owe Lee an apology."

"Oh come on," wined the blonde, "You can see how I'd get confused! Just look at him!"

"Naruto! Now!"

"Fine. But I'm not gonna mean it."

This earned a growl from the angry pink-haired girl. A pissed-off Sakura was not a good thing.

"Geez, I'm going, I'm going. No reason to get all worked up over it."

"Just go!" She used both hands to give him a hard shove, in Lee's direction.

Naruto sighed, looking back at her one more time before walking the rest of the way to the youthful green spirit.

"Oi," He called to him. "Lee! Yeah, about the whole costume thing, I-"

"There is no need to gloat, my youthful friend!"

"Huh?"

"You were the first person all night to recognize my youthful costume!"

"I...was?"

"Yes! Only you saw that I am dressed as the greatest jounin of all time! The mighty, spirited, and youthful...GAI-SENSEI!"

"Who?"

"GAI-SENSEI!"

"Right...Of course I knew that! Duh! Who wouldn't see it?!"

"My point exactly! Now, I must leave you, Naruto! Sensei would only let me borrow his special jounin vest for a limited time!"

"Right...later, Lee."

"Goodbye, my youthful friend!"

"Goodbye...weirdo..."

After Lee was out of sight, Naruto scanned the room for his teamates, finding them seated at one of the many tables in the room. He was about to join them, when he felt someone grip his arm.

"Hey, kid."

Damn...Mesuinu.

This was gonna be a hell of a night.
-----------------------------------------------------

I was gonna make this longer, but I gotta go now.
Review, minions, review.

Comments

Comments (12)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BelleMorte8223 on March 21, 2008, 6:26:41 AM

BelleMorte8223 on
BelleMorte8223Can you please add more? This story is awesome!

zerotimberwolf on September 4, 2007, 8:07:17 AM

zerotimberwolf on
zerotimberwolfintiresting must know more

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 2, 2007, 5:57:55 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101ackward yet Funny and lee is stupid^^

gaaralover1 on July 23, 2007, 11:14:29 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1MORE MORE MORE!!!!

xEmotional on July 15, 2007, 4:05:26 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionalLOL~
that's funny /xD

kagome99 on February 12, 2007, 4:23:01 AM

kagome99 on
kagome99YAY!!!Keep writing more.

DarknessEternity1027 on January 1, 2007, 9:32:59 AM

DarknessEternity1027 on
DarknessEternity1027YAY!! =D You updated!! ^______________________________^ Me like!! But you should more SasuSaku!!!! There's never not enough Sasusaku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_________________^
I'm starting a SasuSaku comic too cuz I LOVE SasuSaku SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH XD
PAMS (please add more soon)

cherryblossom93 on January 9, 2007, 7:16:08 AM

cherryblossom93 on
cherryblossom93'tis coming soon my friend...
and it shall be FUNNY!
YAY!

Moonshadow_2 on January 4, 2007, 11:17:48 AM

Moonshadow_2 on
Moonshadow_2keep going!

sylvermini on January 2, 2007, 6:48:05 AM

sylvermini on
sylverminiyaaaaaaaay update up daaaaaaaaaaaaaate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!! how do you come up with such good ideas?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........*ponders*.....*shrugs*.......
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ect.....)

Ila-Sweet on December 31, 2006, 5:02:27 PM

Ila-Sweet on
Ila-SweetWow this is really good luv yr storys!!