Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - It's all started

What if Shadow'd find a baby fox,will he keep him.And what's gonig betwine him and his best friend...Read to find out!!!

Chapter 1 - It's all started

Chapter 1 - It's all started
Ok,my first fic,hope you enjoy!!!!!

Disclaimer:I don't own Shadow,Knuckles or Tails,I only own Amy or maybe others to come.

Warning:THIS IS YAOI,please don't read my fic if you don't like it.This is mainly for yaoi fan.And don't pay attention to my grammour.Most importent it's a really sad fic.

ENJOY CHAP ONE OF PAIN!!!!!!!


On a dark nigth of decembre the black hedgehog,Shadow,was walking around town.The hedgehog can beraly be seen in the night,his fur is black with red stripe on his arms,legs and in his quilts,and his eyes are bright crimson red.Shadow's not the guy to have many friends,his atitude is cold most of the time,the lone wolf you can call him.

Will walking in a dark ally he eared a crying sound.He walk furter in the ally to find the source of the sound.At the end of that ally,was lying on the cold snow covered ground,the body of a female fox.She seem about 27year old,her fur was silver with golden stripe.Shadow knelt beside her and layed a hand on her cold neck...there was no pulse,she was dead."She must have bin attacked by some street gang."wisper Shadow,he then toke a white dirty blanket that was lying on the ground and covered her lifless body.


Then he saw,lying beside the woman's body,a small baby fox,no older then a couple of day.Shadow toke the petite child in his warm arms."The dead fox must be his mother."wisper Shadow sadly.The baby's fur was as cold as ice,if he'd leave him there he would die within a couple of hours.


So Shadow taking pity of the baby,start running back at his apartment,after reaching it he walk to his room.He pulled off the baby's wet cloth and wraped him in a fluffy and warm blanket.But the baby was still crying,so Shadow sat in the rocking chair and start rocking the young child.

"Stop crying,you're safe now.I won't let anything happen to you.I promist..."wisper Shadow kissing his new companion on top of his forhead.The baby now,feeling more safe,felt asleep in the warm arms of the black hedgehog.A couple of hours later,Shadow want to bed,the baby safly by his side.

To be continiu...

Like or not,please review,tell me what I did good or wrong.This is my first fic.

Things I forgot to say:This fic as nothing to do with any Sonic game.

Sorry for the small chap,next will long I promist!!
Pyro Star

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nextguardian on February 8, 2006, 9:11:55 PM

nextguardian on
nextguardianGood work. keep it coming. Just a little constructive criticism, I would put it in paragraphs to make it easier to read. Just a thought. Nice work though. I like where this is going.