Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Untitled

A cute one-shot Sonamy fic to enjoy!!!

Chapter 2 - Untitled

Chapter 2 - Untitled
Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!What's up,having a good day yet?Anyways a new chap just for you guys who's reading this fic.I'm very happy that some people thinks it's interesting!!!!!!!!!A thumb up for you guy!!!!!!!!!It's bin such a long time since I've last update but here it is chap three!!!!!!!!!!!

Again my warnings it's a yaoi fic and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Remember last time Shadow add quite a suprise,he's havin' the visit of his old friend Knux.

"How cute."said Amy as her brother was huged by Shadow.

"Very funny Amy."both Shadow and Knuckles in union.

Hey!I've got something to show you two!"exclaime Shadow taking the hands of both Knuckles and Amy and dragged them in the kitcheen.After reaching the kitcheen he realesed his grip on his friends and toke Milles for the counter.

"Meet Milles!"said Shadow happily.

"And who's child his that?"ask Knuckles

"I found him last night while I was taking a walk around town,he was laying beside the body of a dead fox woman,who I guess was jis mother...I'm gonna keep him and raise him as if he were mine"said Shadow a bit of sadness in his voice when thouth back of the dead woman.

"I don't know if it's such a good idea."said Knuckles a pensive expretion on his face.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWW but he's soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!"shouted Amy taking the baby in her arms.

"You'll hlep me take care of him eh?"said Shadow making a cute pair of puppy eyes.

"Ah fine."said Knuckles,Shadow smiled.

"Thanks."wisper Shadow in Knuckles ear."So,what do we give this lil' guy to eat?"ask Shadow

"You'll give him warm milk,not to hot or he'll burn his sensible mouth.And come to think about it he needs some cloths,dippers and toys,OMG!!!!!You make Milles eat and I'll go shopping for him."said Amy running out of the door.

"THANKS AMY!!!!!!!"shouted Shadow he then turned to Knuckles."Thanks god we have you sister to help."said Shadow,Knuckles noded.

That night Amy and Milles sleep in the guests room while Knuckles and Shadow were in Shadow's room,not asleep yet.

"You know what Knuckles?"ask Shadow turning face to Knuckles.

"What is it Shadow?"ask the red ecindna.

"We should get a house all to orselves with Amy and Milles we could live all together.We'd have a large back yard where Milles could play and it would be close to a lake we could go fishing.What do you think Knuxy?"Proposed Shadow.

"I think it would be great Shadow,let look for that house,tomorow in the morning."said Knuckles smiling,Shadow noded and smiled back.They both felt asleep in the calm silent night,not suspecting once how cold tere fate would get or none of them saw the shadow whathcing over them an evil smile apering on his lips...
__________________________________________________________________________

That's the end of chap three I know it's very crapy but I promist it'll get better in the next chapters,that was the introduction of the fic Pain,and for those who didn't know it,the baby fox is Tails.And I also wamt to say, this fic as nothing to do with ANY Sonic game,Knuckles and Amy are not even family,just in the fic.

Have a good day and you are welcome to leaving a coment.

Revwiew makes Clolymy happy!!!!*Peace*

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sonicfangirl on September 20, 2005, 8:56:54 AM

sonicfangirl on
sonicfangirllove ur storie

amyrose12 on September 9, 2005, 3:13:23 PM

amyrose12 on
amyrose12I like it so far! I'm not really into yaoi, but i can probaly live with it. ad another chappy soon! +faves

clolymy on June 6, 2004, 2:24:52 AM

clolymy on
clolymyThank you so much for reviewing!!!!!!I'm very very sorry for calling you Dark Shadow.I'm very glad you love my fic Pain,I'm kind or out of ideas for the rest but I'm sure I'll find something!!THANK YOU!!!!!!*Peace*I hope you have a good day!!!

Dark_Wind on June 4, 2004, 10:21:54 PM

Dark_Wind on
Dark_WindHi,its me!!Not Dark_Shadow, not Dark_Wing but Dark_Wind,lol. I like the story pain, It's pretty good! (I'm not a yaoi but i'm not against it at all.) Keep it up!!!~_^!

clolymy on April 30, 2004, 9:47:20 PM

clolymy on
clolymyNo it's another chap of the fic Pain it's on Fanart Central too I kinda make an eror when I updade,LOL!I even forgot to name that chapther!!!!!!!!I can be so stupid sometimes!!!!And sure I'll countiniu updating it but the nest chap will be in the fic Pain!!!!!!!*Peace*Have a good day!!!!!!