Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Genin at last!

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 1 - Genin at last!

Chapter 1 - Genin at last!
Its the final exams!!!!! Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man!!!!!!!! I soooo didnt study!!!!, I keep thinking to myself on the way to the academy.
Hey Amber!
My best friend Miharu runs up to me.
The final exams are today and I didnt study!!!!!! Oh man&.. I am sooooooo gonna flunk!!!!!!!!!
Dont worry Amber! Its the same thing they did last year! Clone jutsu. You know how to do that really good!
Im still worried&. What if were not on the same team? I mean, were best friends! If we arent on the same team&&& Plus we do really good combo jutsus together.
Yeah&&& Anyway& *Beep. Beep, beep* Oh No!!!! If we dont hurry, were gonna be late to class!!!!!!!!
So make a run for it and make it in just as the bell rings& We snag some back seats.
Iruka sensei walks in and starts calling us in alphabetical order. Im one of the first people being named Amber&& After 3 people, Inuzuka Amber! Lets see what you can do!
Okay! Here it goes!
I did it! 8 perfect clones! They also asked me to do Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: Man Beast Clone.
Um&&. I cant&&. You see, my puppy, Ruby, is&&. D-dead&
I get a pat on the head.
I walk out and into the classroom sporting a headband. But Miharu immediately notices something is wrong.
Hey, Amber. Whats wrong?
They asked me to do Man Beast Clone.
Oooooh&.. Not the best thing in the world for you&. At least you passed!!!! Now lets see if I pass!
Ha Miharu! Lets see what you can do!
She goes in and comes out sporting a headband!!! Yay!!!
Yes!!! Were both genin!!! Now we have to wait for our teams.
Iruka finishes calling us up, walks into the room, walks out and starts calling the teams.
Team 4. Inuzuka Amber, Ha Miharu, and Hatake Mioko!
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were together!!!!, I say.
Yeah! But whos Mioko?, she says back.
Hey. You two Amber and Miharu?, this boy says to us.
Yes, and? I say.
Im Mioko. Nice ta meetcha., he says oh so coolly.
Okay! Now we have to wait for our sensei assignments., Miharu says.
Which we get tomorrow., I say.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 10:09:28 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101cool^^

Kittenrocks on December 28, 2006, 7:35:48 PM

Kittenrocks on
KittenrocksAwesome.
I see some similarities in the two.
nice work

wolf-girl-ghost on December 27, 2006, 2:58:14 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostawesomeness keep updating!