Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Another Uchiha?!?!

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 3 - Another Uchiha?!?!

Chapter 3 - Another Uchiha?!?!
"Okay Kakashi! We get it!! We could get killed if we dont train!!!!" , I say.
"That's a good girl. Now, today, we're going to see who can get out of the forest fastest. There is no time limit. This is a test of your survival skills. Okay, aaaand.... GO!!!!!" , Kakashi says to us.
We run around in the enclosed forest for a few hours, trying to find a way out by any means nesecary. Mioko is the first out. Then it's me, then Miharu..... When we get back to Kakashi, we find him talking to a young ninja girl with short, brown hair, black eyes, and in black boots and a short red dress.
"Hey Kakashi! Who's this?" , I say, looking her over.
"Yeah, uncle. Who is it?"
"Hold up a sec alright? This is Kat. She's our newest team member! I'll let her tell you her clan. Kat, this is Amber Inuzuka, Mioko Hatake, and Miharu Ha." , He says.
"Hi! I'm Kat Uchiha! Nice ta meetcha!" , she says ecstaticly.
"Uchiha?!?!?" all three of us say in suprise.
"Yes..... I was lucky..... I was in the forest picking mushrooms when Itachi attacked the Uchiha......... I'm not sure if anyone survived the massacre...." she says to us sadly.
We glance at each other a little sadly.
"You didnt happen to know a Sasuke Uchiha, did you?" Mioko says to her.
"Actually, I did!!!! He was my cousin........ But how do you....."
I cut her off.
"Kat. Come with me."
"Um... okay........"
I take her by the arm and lead her to Sasuke's house.
*Knock, knock*"Yo Sasuke! You home?" , I yell.
"Sasuke's here? How? How did he sur......."
*open* "What is it Amber? What do you want this ti......... *gasp* Kat? Is that you?"
"Sasuke? Sasuke!!!!!!!"
Kat leaps at him and hugs him. Sasuke hugs her back.
"I think I'll leave you two alone for awhile." I say.
"Well, that takes care of that!" I say!
"What did you do?" Miharu askes.
"I took Kat to Sasuke! Now they're having a little family reunion."
"Well, maybe now Sasuke wont be as mopey when someone talks to him." Mioko says.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 10:15:43 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Yay another Uchiha^^

taurus92 on December 30, 2006, 11:43:05 AM

taurus92 on
taurus92oooooo im interested 2 ^_^

GreenNinja on December 28, 2006, 11:21:36 AM

GreenNinja on
GreenNinjaOoh. It's getting interesting...

NekoNinja on December 27, 2006, 10:10:51 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinja^_^ *still hugging sasuke* YAY!!!