Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Amber's mega secret is found out!

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 4 - Amber's mega secret is found out!

Chapter 4 - Amber's mega secret is found out!
"Well, that was anticlimactic.", Milli says.
"Yeah... Lee was all 'Gaah! S-s-sorry! I didnt see you!' Then he made a run for it!", I say.
"He musta looked soooo funny!"
"He did! He ran like a...........GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!"
"Amber! What's wrong? Are you okay?"
"G-get over there....... urg....now...."
"No! I wont!"
"Y-you have too...... Geh..... Augh!"
I push her hard away from me.
"Milli! What's going on?" Miharu asks.
"It's Amber. She's going balistic!"
"Oh no.... We have to go get help. Now!"
"Okay........."
Pain, torture, neglect. Memories of the past came flooding into my mind. The day I figured out I was a monster, making me feel even more distant from the villagers. Everyone hated me. Even my dad, who purposly went to work at the pound to be away from me. My mother, whom I never knew, left me as a baby. I had no friends. I have some now, but they dont know about..... Her. Shikoron. The demon that made my life this way.
"Eeeaugh!!!!"
Water surrounds me. When it parts, I am transformed into a half wolf demon half human monster.
"Irukaaaa!!!! You have to help! Its Amb.... Oh my God!!!!", says Miharu.
"Wha-what is she?" askes Milli.
"She's transformed herself into a half demon half human. The demon is Shikoron, the fork-tailed water wolf...... Poor Amber....... How are we going to calm her down?" Iruka says.
"I think I can sensei" says a voice.
They all turn around while I rawr and destroy in the backround.
"Ah! Kyushai! Can you calm her down?" Iruka askes.
"I can try." he replies.
"I HATE YOU ALL!!!! MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS!!!!!"
"Amber. Your life isnt meaningless. It's full of promise and hope."
A voice. So kind and trusting and full of love. For me. A monster.I turn around.
"Kyushai? What do you know about my life? Huh? Tell me!"
"I know the pain and lonliness you've been through. I know the suffering, the torture, the want to be loved. I've gone through that and I know how it feels. My clan was destroyed, and I'm the only one left. My family is gone. I know what you feel like."
"Have you had to suffer having a demon sealed inside of you?"
"No. But I can imagine what it feels like. Only probably more intense."
I start to calm down.
"Kyushai..... please forgive me......"
"I already have"
*Splash* I was back to normal. I ran up to Kyushai and hugged him.
"Thank you Kyushai. You're the best!"
He starts blushing really hard when I say this. I giggle.
"Wee, looks like she's calm now." Iruka says as he leaves.
"Oi Amber! You have a wolf demon sealed inside of you?" Milli askes me.
"Unfortunatly, yes." I reply.
"Me too! Although I never really go balistic like you do....... And dont worry. I'm here for ya! I know what it's like dealing with wolf demons, and let me tell you! It aint no picnic!"
"You got that right!"
"Helloooo!!!!!! We were on our way to get some ramen, remember? I think we should go and get it now!" Miharu states.
"She's right. Let's go get that ramen! Oh! Kyushai! You can come too!" I say.
"Okay! It's ramen time!" he says.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 10:24:00 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101that was interesting^^

wolf-girl-ghost on December 27, 2006, 8:44:14 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostw00t me yay yea wolfy demons aren't no picnic

Kouni46892742 on December 31, 2006, 6:56:33 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742agreed

NekoNinja on December 27, 2006, 11:05:43 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjawater wolf?! GASP!! ^_^