Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Milli tells Kat

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 5 - Milli tells Kat

Chapter 5 - Milli tells Kat
"Oi! Kat!!!!!!!!" Milli yells.
"What Milli?" Kat yells back.
"I have to tell you something!!! Come here!!!"
"Sheesh..... Fine...... What is it?" Kat says as she walks toward Milli.
"Oh, my God. You are sooo gonna freak out at this!!!!"
"What? Just tell me the what you wanted to tell me!!!"
"Okay. Amber *deep breath* has a demon sealed inside of her."
"*gasp* Really?!?!"
"Yes! She went balistic this morning and transformed herself into this half wolf demon half human thing! Good thing I dont go balistic like that......"
"Oh my God! Youre serious about this? Amber has a demon sealed inside of her?"
"Yes! The demon's name is Shikoron, the fork tailed demon water wolf."
"Oh my God!!!!!! Why didnt she tell us?"
"She said she didnt want us to be afraid of her because of Shikoron. I told her we wouldnt and that some of us know the lonliness she's been through."
"I know whatcha mean.... It can be very lonely not knowing whether or not any of your clan survived a massacre....."
"Yeah... Well, I just wanted to tell you what happened! See ya!"
"Hey! Why dont you come with me to go get new clothes?"
"Okay!"

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 10:26:35 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101that was a weird ending but ok^^

wolf-girl-ghost on December 28, 2006, 1:28:51 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyay clothes!

NekoNinja on December 28, 2006, 12:41:37 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjale gasp!