Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - First mission, no screw ups

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 6 - First mission, no screw ups

Chapter 6 - First mission, no screw ups
"Kakashi!!!!!!!!! When are we going to do any real missions?" Kat asks.
"When I feel you are all ready. Like today." he replies.
"Yay!!!!!" all 4 of us yell.
"Settle down! Okay. The mission I am assigning you might become dangerous. There have been rumors of enemy spie lurking on the other side of the river. It's our job to check if it's true. Now, I want you all to go and pack supplies and meet me back here, got it?"
"Got it!" we all say.
I go home and pack travel food, water, weapons, a sleeping blanket/mini pillow, and my sketchbook and pencil. When I get back, I find Mioko and Kat already there and ready. Miharu comes a few minutes later.
"Are we all ready?"
"Yes!"
"Weapons?"
"Check!"
"Food and water?"
"Check, check!"
"Sleeping blankets?"
"Check!"
"Then we are ready. Come on, lets go."
We start walking towards the river. I held a kunai in my hand just in case. Kat went sharingan. Miharu took her hearing stance. Mioko just walked along like a careless dope and so did Kakashi. But we all knew that they were listening to the forest, trying to catch sounds of an ambush. We make it to the river by noon.
"Everyone, stay quiet. If we dont, you dont wanna know what might happen." Kakashi whispers.
We all nod. Kakashi beckons to us to cross the river. One by one we each cross the river to the other side. As soon as we get to the other side, we emmediatly start scouting the area for signs of a camp. Kat finds the signs of a fire, I find some dicarde travel food, Mioko finds footprints, and Miharu finds a tent rod.
"Good. They were here. Lets move down river some."
We all start scouting and moving down river. Kat finds the actual camp. She beckons for us to look. Kakashi looks first and breathes a sigh of releif.
"It's okay guys. It's just some of the elite ninja team." Kakashi says.
We all breath a sigh of releif. It had started to get intense.
"Why are they here, Kakashi?" I ask.
"To keep watch."
"Oh."
"Let's head back. No reason to disturb them in any way." Kakashi says to us.
"Okay!" we all reply.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

wolf-girl-ghost on December 28, 2006, 1:30:36 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghosti agree with nekoninja^^

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 10:30:19 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101what dose that mean?_?

NekoNinja on December 28, 2006, 12:44:01 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinja^_^ i love this so far!!!