Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - We meet Snow, LaKeis, and Tamasii

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 8 - We meet Snow, LaKeis, and Tamasii

Chapter 8 - We meet Snow, LaKeis, and Tamasii
"I still cant beleive that the mall got snowed in!" Milli exlaims, a little exasperated.
"Yeah.... at least they got the snow cleared. Now we can go shopping!" I say loudly.
'Still want clothes!!!!!!"
"Stiil want music!!!"
You guys are crazy! Videogames are what we should get!"
"Um.... guys..... We're here..." Hinata says.
"Okay, how about this. We each go where we wanna go, then meet in the foodcourt, got it?" I suggest.
"Got it!" they all say.
I go with Milli for music and clothes. We end up buying new training outfits for no reason. We get the latest CDs that we like (Me? I'm all country baby!!!).
Then we head to the food court.
"Hey Milli! Who are those girls? I've never seen em' before." I say with a puzzled look on my face.
"Oh! That's Snow and LaKeis! Hey guys!!!"
"Hey Milli! Long time no see huh?" LaKeis says to Milli.
"Hiya! I'm Amber!!!!"
"Hi Amber! I'm LaKeis and this is Snow."
"Hi." Snow says unenthusasticly.
"Well that was cold." I say.
"Dont need your opinion to know that."
"Well exuse me! You lookin ta get inta a fight or somethin, Miss Sassy?" I retort.
"Oooooooh..... Milli, we need to get them apart, now."
"Nah. Watch. Amber'll come out okay with a new friend on her belt."
"If they start killing each other......"
"You bet I am." Snow says to me.
I go into my battle stance, a relaxed pose that allows me to control water with ease. All of a sudden, Snow's eyes go white and she's flinging snow at me!
"Palease! Can you do any better than that?" I say to her sarcasticly.
Snow gets this look that says shut up and fight you wuss, so, I fight. I easily redirect the path of her snowballs.Then I fling water at her to get her off guard. Then I go in and create this watersphere.
"You ready to give up? I can control water, so your petty little snowballs wont hurt me. And dont even try using icicles. Helooo? Thats water too. Go on. Try me with anything."
"Alright! I give. You win. I cant get past ur powers." she says with a smile, and a hint of sarcasm.
I release her.
"I think Amber's actually done it! She made a friend outta Snow (man that's a bad pun)!"
"See! I tooold you!"
We stand and talk while we wait for the others. They get here soon enough. Hinata's last and she comes with someone alse new.
"Oi, Hinata! Who's this?" Ino asks.
"This is... Tamasii Suromi. I met her at the salon."
"Hi! I'm Milli!"
"I'm Amber!"
"I'm Ino!"
"I'm Sakura!"
"I'm Miharu!"
"I'm Kat!"
"I'm LaKeis!"
"I'm Snow."
"Nice ta meetcha all! I see there was a fight. Who won?"
"Amber" everyone but me and Snow says.
"Her." Snow says with a little jealousy.
"Me" I say with little enthuziasm.
"Cool. Looks like you got beat bad Snow." Tamasii says sarcasticly.
"Um.... Tamasii. I wouldnt be sarcastic with her. That's what got me into a fight with her. And she's tough."
"Ooops! Was I sarcastic again? Heheh.... Those kind of remarks slip outta my mouth when I dont know when.. It's a habit..."
"That's okay! Snow's fine with it, riiight Snow?" LaKeis says.
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 10:40:12 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101what's snows problem she acts like a female version of sasuke.

tayloralisa on December 29, 2006, 11:33:33 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaCoolio! No my characters arent chuunins yet.

Ryokou on December 28, 2006, 9:50:58 AM

Ryokou on
RyokouKool chapter! Plz keep writing it's good! : D

wolf-girl-ghost on December 28, 2006, 8:53:49 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyay its ironic how i know who tamasii is but not snow lol

NekoNinja on December 28, 2006, 8:08:57 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjaCONTINUE!!!!!!!!! *foams at mouth*