Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - WTF!!!! You have gotta be kidding me!

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 10 - WTF!!!! You have gotta be kidding me!

Chapter 10 - WTF!!!! You have gotta be kidding me!
We head out to battle!!!!! As it turns out, there are Sound ninjas everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We take our kunai, shuriken, and swords and attack with all our might!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hot, crimson blood goes everywhere. Snow and LaKeis are going back and forth healing people and attacking. Sound ninja bodies are everywhere, lying in pools of their own blood. Sweat poors down my face. I stand back to back with Miharu.
"Ready for a combo move Miharu?'
"You bet I am!"
"Then lets do it!"
"Ninja art of water mastery: Kazecin no jutsu!!!!!!!!" we both yell making the handsigns.
Ice shards go everywhere on tailwinds. They peirce any ninja within range of us except uor own. They blow right through the enemy, felling as many as 50 ninjas in one volley. Their blood goes everywhere. Ninjas fall down left and right of us. Some still stand coughing up blood as we hit them with another volley of icewind.
"That was fun!"
"Ready to go and do it again?"
"You bet!"
We go through and fell many ninjas in our path.We find Snow going ice and snow crazy on as many as 30 ninjas.
"Need any help?" I ask.
"I could use it!" she replies.
"Ninja Art of Water Mastery: Kazecin!!!" Miharu and I yell as we do the hand signs.
Ninjas go down with spurts of crimson blood.
"Thanks!"
"Welcome! Come on! We could use some more ice for our combo move!" I yell.
"Okay!"
We go through and finally get back to the academy for a releif. We get some water and food, a little medical care and then we head back out.
It's been a few hours. We finally won. We all head back to the academy to turn in our report on out area's headcount.
"Over 500 dead Sound ninjas in the residential area, sir! No dead Konoha to our eyes sir!" we say.
"Good. Now go over there and wait for a bit."
We wait while others come in and give their reports. Finally, Gai walks in and gives us a bit of a surprise.
"Hahahahaha!!!!! Good work everyone! Now here's something you didnt expect! This was a hoax!"
"*gasp* WHAT?!?!?!?!" We all yell.
"Yup! This was to see if any of you were jounin or chunin material. No one died though. Those were very advanced substitutions. Now. Every genin, step forward." he says.
All the genin step forward. Gai comes and points to those of us who are to become chunins. Me, Miharu, Mioko, Milli, Razor, Pheonix, and Kat are some of these that he chose.
"Yes!!!!!!" I say totally ecstatic.
"Now, those of you I didnt choose, you may leave. Kakashi will choose the jounins. Also, you new chunins, you may go home and rest for awhlie."
"Yes!!!!!" I yell again on the way home.
"That was soooo unexpected!!! I thought it was real! That's why I gave it my all!" Milli says.
"That's why they lied to us. So we would give it our all. It was fun though and no one got killed from the reports." I said stepping over a substitution body.
"Yeah... Eeeeeew!!!! These fake things are gross. I hope they dissapear soon." Miharu says with a disgusted look on her face.
"Me too." I say.
We all part and head to our homes.
"Whew. That was tiring. *yawn*" I say as I fall asleep.

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 10:54:27 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101that was akward but cool^^

tayloralisa on February 20, 2007, 7:00:57 AM

tayloralisa on
tayloralisaYessssssss!!!!!!!!!!

crazicat06 on February 23, 2007, 7:29:35 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Oh geez.... Wasnt expecting anymore comments on this one. Have you read any of my latest story? Here's the link:

http://www.fanart-central.net/story-42515.html

crazicat06 on February 23, 2007, 7:29:31 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Oh geez.... Wasnt expecting anymore comments on this one. Have you read any of my latest story? Here's the link:

http://www.fanart-central.net/story-42515.html

wolf-girl-ghost on December 28, 2006, 8:01:23 PM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostw00t im a chunnin yaaaaaaay

GreenNinja on December 28, 2006, 11:40:57 AM

GreenNinja on
GreenNinja*reads the Gai part* I knew something was fishy. 500 sound ninja all in one place? *keeps reading* Wow, chunin already! *nice guy pose*

NekoNinja on December 28, 2006, 10:59:34 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjaHUZZAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!