Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - What the...? Woof!

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 11 - What the...? Woof!

Chapter 11 - What the...? Woof!
"That was weird......... Ah well........." Kat says sighing.
"Come on guys! We're chunin! We can do bigger things now and could become senseis at the academy!" I say bouncing around with energy.
"Phhhh. Like anyone cares." Tamasii says sarcasticly.
"Tamasii....... you did it again." Miharu reminds her.
"Oooops!" she says looking a little sheepish.
Well, at least we can count on actually being considered for Hokage." Milli says.
"Will this be the 4th or the 5th?" Mioko asks.
"5th. 4th died when Kyuubi was sealed into Naruto here." LaKeis says.
"Hey!!!!!! I can here you!!!!!" Naruto says loudly.
"We know, now shut up!" Tataru says.
Naruto sticks his tongue out at him.
"Oh, real mature." Milli says.
We keep walking and talking for awhile. Kat and Tataru after awhile go off on their own. We dont ponder why cause we know why. Pretty soon, only me, Kiba, Hinata, and Milli are left. All of a sudden, Akamaru starts barking at something ahead of us.
"What is Akamaru?" Kiba asks him.
"Arf! Woof! Bark, bark, bark!!!!"
"He thinks there's something up ahead and he's asking it to come to us."
All of a sudden, this gray and white thing flys at me.
"Aaah!!!!" I yell falling on the groung.
Then I realize I'm being licked to death by a..... By a wolf cub!!!!!!
"What the..?" I say confused.
"Heheh. Looks like Amber's got herself a new puppy!" Milli teases.
"Ah shut up. I cant just take er! What if she belongs to someone." I say.
"Why dont you ask her if she has anyone, since you're Inuzuka after all." Hinata says.
I ask the little puppy if she belongs to anyone.
"Bark, Woof. Whimper...... Arf!!! Arwoo!!!!!"
"She says no.... her owner died and that something in her haed said that I was meant for her. Weird."
"That's life for ya." Kiba says.
"And now you can do mimicry!!!! I wanna see that in action!" Milli says waaaaay too loudly.
"You hang out with your brother too much Milli." I say.
"Says you." she retorts.
"Well, isnt she a cute little thing though! I wonder what her name is." Hinata says cooing over the wolf cub.
"Arf woof ar ar aaaaaarwooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!"
"She said 'My name is Sachiko!!!!!!!' cool!" I say.
"Woof!*lick*"
"Eeeeeew! Dont do that!"
"harrrrmmmm....."
"Hahahah!!! That was cute, Sachiko!"
"Well, looks like you're a complete Inuzuka again. I've gotta go, see ya!" Kiba says, leaving us.
"I gotta go drag Naruto away from the ramen bar! I'll talk to ya guys later!" Milli yells.
"I gotta go to. My dad's expecting me to come home early today." Hinata says as she walks away.
"Well, today was a surprise! I didnt expect to find you and I bet you didnt either, did you?" I say to Sachiko.
"Woof!"

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 10:59:34 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101nice^^

wolf-girl-ghost on December 29, 2006, 6:59:09 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostaw wolfy-cun yay!have wheres my fox cub?can she be included?shes my fox partner afterall, shes called "kitty"and can speak to humans

Ryokou on December 29, 2006, 1:04:38 AM

Ryokou on
Ryokou^_^ Keep writing! : )

NekoNinja on December 29, 2006, 12:54:30 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinja^_^ wolfy!!!!!