Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: Man Beast Clone

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 12 - Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: Man Beast Clone

Chapter 12 - Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: Man Beast Clone
"Crap!!!!! Sachiko!!!!! No pissing on the floors!!!"
"*whimper*"
"I'm not falling for the cute face. Now out!"
I toss Sachiko outside and grab the mop to clean up the dog's piss. I finish and let Sachiko back in. She jumps on me like she was outside for a million years.
"God! You were only outside for 10 minutes!!!!!!! No need to leap on me!"
No use. She starts to wash my face to death with her tongue. I push her off.
"Come on, we need to head to training before Kakashi kicks our @$$' for being late again."
"Woof!"
We head out to training and get there JUST before Kakashi does. He goes straight into training like we were about to go on a mission. I thought-This isnt gonna be good. He's got a mission coming-
"Okay. Now, tommorow we are to meet here again at 10. Amber, work with Sachiko on your mimicry jutsu. Get Kiba to help. Kat, work a little bit more on that neko jutsu you use a lot. Miharu, work on your kaze moves. Mioko, come with me for extra training."
I go to find Kiba and Akamaru. When I find them, Kiba's talking to Kyushai. Akamaru sprints over to play with Sachiko.
"Kiba! Kakashi said I need to work on my mimivry jutsu with Sachiko. I was wondering if you could help?"
"Sure! Kyushai, I'll talk to ya later."
"Bye."
"Come on Akamaru!"
"Woof!"
We head into the forest and stop in a clearing.
"This looks like a good place to show you."
He shows me the hand signs and tells me to try it with Sachiko.
"um.... O-okay......"
I make the hand signs.
"N-Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: Man Beast Clone!!!!"
Poof! Perfect clones!!!!!!!
"Now change back."
Poof!
"I did it! Yes!!!!! We did it Sachiko!!!" I say spinning in a circle.
"Woah! Calm down! That was only your first try. You have to keep practicing to get it right."
I do it I dont know how many times and finally...
"Perfect! You got it down now."
"Thank you Kiba for teaching me!"
"Your welcome. See ya."
"See ya!"
Me and Sachiko go home cause it was like, 10 at night.
"Sachikooo!!!! Come on! We're going to be late!!!! Get your doggy @$$ out here!!"
"Aaarf!!!"
We make it on time again. Kakashi asks me to show them if I got the mimicry jutsu down. I make the hand signs.
"Ninja Art of Beast Mimicry: Man Beast Clone!!!!"
Poof! I smile the man beast smile at them. Sachiko just sits there.
"Okay, good. Now, I want you guys to train with each other. Mioko and Kat, go over there to train. Miharu and Amber, over there."
Poof!
"Okay!" we all say.
Me and Miharu train vigerously, knowing something was about to happen.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 11:04:09 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101what's the next mission i'm courious^^

NekoNinja on December 29, 2006, 4:10:24 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjaooh i wonder what out mission will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!