Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 13 - Kat and........

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 13 - Kat and........

Chapter 13 - Kat and........
Kunai fly at us from the trees! I create a water shield around the team. Suddenly, we're surrounde by Akatsuki!!!!!!!!!
"What do you want Itachi?" Kat says through gritted teeth.
"I see you remember me my younger cousin."
"Of course I do you disgrace to the Uchiha."
Suddenly, Kat's eyes go red. She begins to taunt Itachi.
"Wow! You know who could beat you? My cousin and your brother, SASUKE!!!!!!!" She yells at the top of her lungs.
"Oh, like he's gonna come. He wouldnt dare. And I see you've inherited the sharingan."
"Hello Itachi."
Itachi whirls around to find himself face to face with Sasuke.
"Ah. Little brother. How nice to see you."
I let Kakashi out of the sheild.
"You know, you Akatsuki arent so tuff. Especially against an elite jounin!"
"Kakashi attacks the Akatsuki. Itachi backs up from Sasuke with a cool composure.
"Until next time little brother."
Itachi and the other Akatsuki leave. I wait a bit before letting everyone out of the sheild.
"Sasuke!" Kat runs up and hugs him.
"Good thing he showed up Kat. Itachi might've killed you!" I say.
"Well, at least she was behind a good sheild." Mioko comments.
I blush.
"Let's get out of here before something else happens." Miharu says with worry written all over her face.
"Kat, you should stay with me just in case." Sasuke says, his voice full of concern.
"Okay."

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on July 27, 2007, 11:06:56 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101that was close sweet save sasuke^^

Kouni46892742 on December 31, 2006, 11:50:53 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yahoo!!!! Chase away the maniac! He killed my parents he should die!

wolf-girl-ghost on December 29, 2006, 7:10:03 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostsasuke saved the day w00t!

NekoNinja on December 29, 2006, 5:53:41 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinja0_O AHHHHH!!!! good think sasuke was there!