Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 17 - Masuto then Nara

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 17 - Masuto then Nara

Chapter 17 - Masuto then Nara
"Number 25! Masuto Nara!"
This guy in a ponytail walks on stage.
"I'm Masuto Nara and I'm gonna dance."
He signals for music and hiphop comes on.He starts to dance. Not that choreogrphed crap that people always do, but pure, an the spot dancing. When he finishes, he's outta breath. The audience gives him a standing ovation just like me. The announcer doesnt even need to do anything. He calls an emmediate tie. I look out into the crowd and see all my friends. Except LaKeis. I look some more and see my dads, with the biggest smile I've ever seen on his face. I know he's proud. I show off my medal to the audience. Masuto just holds his up and walks off stage. I follow him.
"Hey!"
He turns around.
"What?"
"Nice dance moves out there. Glad I tied with you."
"Thanks. Nice voice. You should think about going pro."
I blush a light pink.
"I won guys! See!"
"Technically you were in a tie, but still, congrats!" Miharu says.
"Hey, when I looked over the crowd, I didnt see LaKeis. Where'd she go?"
Naruto gets this look on his face that screams 'she's gone'.
"She left with her sister to go find their mom." Milli says quietly.
"Yeah. She said she was gonna come back one day to become hokage. But not if I do first!" Snow says.
"I miss her!!!" Naruto says.
"Poor Naruto. I know! Lets go get some ramen. On me!" I say hoping to cheer him up.
"Yeah!!!!! Ramen!" It did.
We head over to the ramen bar. When we get there, I notice a girl with brown hair and blonde highlights sitting alone. I walk up to her.
"Hey. Are you ok....."
The girl lashes out at me with a water whip as soon as I get near her. I quickly counter with a water sheild.
"Hey! Why'd you do that?"
She looks at me with sad eyes. As soon as our eyes meet, I realize she lashed out for her own protection.
"You've been through a lot havent you?" I ask in a voice so gentle that my friends gasp.
She doesnt answer.
"You've been through pain and suffering, loneliness, and death. I know what all that's like." I say.
"Y-you do?"
"Yes........ Just ask anyone I know... They all know the story now"
"M-my name's Nara Namida. Wha-what's your's?"
"Amber Inuzuka, at your service Nara!" I say switching to my cheerful attitude.
"S-sorry I lashed out at you.... I-I do it so I wont get hurt b-by other people."
"That's okay! So are we cool?"
"C-cool!"
"Okay. Nara, this is Snow, Milli, Mioko, Miharu, Tamasii, Razor, Pheonix, Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Sasuke, Kat, K'Ten, Tataru, Shikamaru, Kiba, Shino, Rock Lee, Tenten, Neji......"
I go on, intoducing her to everyone I know cause we were all at the ramen bar. She's says hi to everyone and at Kiba she blushes as she says hi.
"Now that you've met everyone, RAMEN'S ON ME EVERYBODY!!!!!!!"
As I order everyone's ramen, Masuto comes up to us.
"Am I included in this ramen fest?"
"Sure Masuto!" I say.
He sits down next to Shikamaru.
"Oh! Nara, this is Masuto. Me and him tied the talent contest."
"H-hi Masuto."
"Hi Nara."
We dig into our ramen. Naruto of course wanted more.
"Naruto, two bowls only. I dont want my money drained cause of you."
"Aaaaw.... fine."

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 6:10:50 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101LOL THE ENDING WAS FUNNY^0^

Kouni46892742 on December 31, 2006, 6:41:11 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yay!! Nara-kun! You did awsome!!

NekoNinja on December 31, 2006, 5:22:56 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjaHuzzah! write more!