Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 20 - Wolfy Buddies!!!!

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 20 - Wolfy Buddies!!!!

Chapter 20 - Wolfy Buddies!!!!
"Yay! Wolfy buddies!!!" Milli says waaaaay too loudly.
"Milli, dont ever say that AGAIN!" I say to her.
"I a-agree. That was really un-uncalled for."
Milli sticks her tongue out at us. Then.....
"Guys!!!!! It's Sasuke! 'It's' acting up again!" Kat says to us with a worried tone.
"Come on guys." I say.
"Does Sas-Sasuke.....?"
"Yes. He has Orochimaru's curse mark too."
Kat takes us to Sasuke's house. As soon as she opens the door, Nara's hand flies to her neck.
"Does it.....?" I begin to say.
"N-no. It just tingles be-because I am a-approaching another 'marked'."
Kat takes us to Sasuke who is unconcious on his bed. I inspect the mark.
"Just as I thought. The mark's heated up and is burning like crazy. It will cool down, but dont let Sasuke out of the house till then, okay?"
"Okay."
"Nara. Let me see your mark."
Nara pulls down her collar. I study the mark. I finally put my hand on it. Nara winces.
"Yours is heated too. Not as badly though, since your pain stopped early."
"How do you know this stuff, Amber?" Milli asks with a totally confused expression on her face.
"I'm helping the medical squads figure out the curse mark. So far, we have two people in Konoha with that mark. It's my job to record what happens to these two pwople."
"I-I get it! That's w-why you knew how to c-care for me before!" Nara says.
"I cant thank you enough Amber!" Kat says to me.
"It's no problem. Come on guys, lets go before he wakes up."
We leave and head towards the park. We sit in the tire swings for awhile talking.
"I have to go home guys. I gotta make sure that Sachiko didnt get into the pantry again."
"Bye!"
"B-Bye!"
"See ya tommorow!" I say.
I head home. On the way though, I hear someone following me. I walk along. As soon as they get close, I use my special jutsu.
"*handsigns* Ninja Art Of Beast Mastery: Wolf Hanyo!"
I turn around to face my adversary. It turns out to be none other than Gaara-kun. I smile.
"Well, well. Sabuku no Gaara. Nice to see you again."
"I didnt come here to talk, Amber-chan."
"Well, what did you come here for?"
"I have a message for you." he says as he tosses a kunai with a note around it.
"Huh? Who's this from?"
"The Snake." is his only answer.
I look at the note.
"Hey, how did you know..."
I look up and he's gone.
"Great. Lemme take a closer look at this note."
I look at the note. This is what it says:
Dear Amber,
This message is not meant to be taken lightly. You are working with the medical sqads if I am not mistaken. I want you to know that there is no cure to the curse. You might as well give up.
The Mongoose, the Snake's minion
"Well that was weird. And I have a feeling that the jounin will want to know about this, and my suspicion on who it's from."

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 6:25:06 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Oh boy i sence truble brewing.

wolf-girl-ghost on January 1, 2007, 8:28:20 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyay gaara!WOLFY BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh srry couldn't help it^^;

crazicat06 on January 1, 2007, 8:33:28 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Your Milli! Of course you couldnt!I just put what I thought you would say and wolfy buddies fit the bill. And please, NEVER say that again.

Kouni46892742 on January 1, 2007, 7:15:47 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742oh great more to worry about

crazicat06 on January 1, 2007, 7:19:32 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yes! More to worry about!

NekoNinja on January 1, 2007, 6:54:33 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjanoooo sasuke!!!! ;_;