Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 21 - We have a new assignment for you

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 21 - We have a new assignment for you

Chapter 21 - We have a new assignment for you
I emmediatly take the note to Kakashi.
"How did you get this?" he askes.
"Gaara. I think it was an illusion jutsu though. Sabuku no Gaara would never submit to doing that."
"I see. Was it wrapped around anything?"
"This."
I pull out the kunai the note was wrapped around and gave it to Kakashi.
"Come with me."
He takes me to the council. He shows them the message that was delivered to me.
"No doubt this is from Orochimaru. But who is The Mongoose?"
I utter one name in digust.
"Kabuto."
"Ah. The spy. So he works for Orochimaru."
Kakashi signals me to leave with him.
"Amber."
"Hmm?"
"This is serious. If Orochimaru knows how to get to you, who knows what may happen. You might eventually end up with his curse mark on your shoulder."
"But I thought his arms didnt work anymore."
"They dont. But no doubt he'll find a way. Maybe even use Kabuto to do it. Amber, go home and stay there till I send one of your closest friends to get you. Got it?"
"Got it."
I head home with a worried expression on my face.-I could get the curse mark?-I keep on thinking to myself. When I open the door to my house, Sachiko doesnt jump on me because she can sense I'm in no mood to tolerate that. I head upstairs and go to bed. The next day, I do as Kakashi told me to. Stay at home until he sends one of my closest friends to get me.
"Sachiko, I'm bored. I know that this situation is serious, but I'm as bored as heck in here. Let's go and do something."
"Arf!"
So I pull out my laptop and start to type. Just a random story. But when I finish, it turns that it echoes what I keep thinking inside my mind. I close my laptop in digust. Then I hear a knock on the door and a "H-hello? A-Amber? Are you th-there?" It's Nara!
"Hi Nara! Lemme guess, Kakashi sent you here to get me."
"Y-yes! Now co-come on! We have to get to Ka-Kakashi! He also sa-said to bring Sa-Sachiko."
"I'm coming! Come on Sachiko! Lets go!"
"Woof!"
So we head to where ever Kakashi is and it turns out to be the Academy.
"Amber. We have a new assignment for you. We want you to help Iruka teach the students here at the Academy."
"Wow! But, why?"
"It's the Academy, right? It has ninjas every where, and they have all agreed to protect you if anything happens."
"I get it."
"A-and the assignment st-starts tommorow."
'Okay. Do I have to go back to my house? It's boring there."
"No. You can go off with your friends. Just dont ever be by yourself. Got it?"
"Got it!"
"Woof!"

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 6:29:49 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Cool lucky u^^

NekoNinja on January 2, 2007, 3:48:43 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinja^_^ huzzah!!!!

Kouni46892742 on January 2, 2007, 1:49:36 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Yay new Chapter.........YAY

wolf-girl-ghost on January 2, 2007, 1:13:32 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyay ur a teacher, kinda

crazicat06 on January 2, 2007, 1:15:01 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06More like a helper..... At least I get to help Iruka!

wolf-girl-ghost on January 2, 2007, 1:15:35 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyatta!

crazicat06 on January 2, 2007, 1:17:01 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06-.-; ^.^;