Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - We made it!!!!!

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 27 - We made it!!!!!

Chapter 27 - We made it!!!!!
We made it! We have walked into Sand territory! Yes!
"WE MADE IT!!!!!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.
"Not so loud Amber. If they catch Lino here...." Miharu begins.
"Psh. As long as he wears his Leaf headband, he's fine." I retort.
We begin our search for my mom. We walk from town to town, looking for anyone like her. We have no luck. We make it to the Hidden Sand Village eventually (and after many times of Kat singing really badly).
"This is the only town we havent searched. If anyone asks us our objective, tell them you are searching for a friend. Miharu, Mioko, Kat. Come with me. Tamasii, Nara, Masuto, and Sheyate, go search the southern part of the village. Milli, Razor, Pheonix, and Myako. Search to the north. If we dont find anything, meet in the western part of town. If you do find anything, signal us with an elemental jutsu. The signal's shape will be the leaf symbol."
We head off in our designated directions. Me, Mioko, Miharu, and Kat begin our search of the Eastern part of town. I search and search and ask questions but get no answer. Mioko, Miharu, and Kat didnt have any luck either. We head to the western part of town. We have the worst luck of running into Kankuro.
"Well, well. Some Leaf ninjas in the Hidden Sand. What's your business here?" he asks.
We show him our papers.
"We're looking for a friend of mine. She is a ninja, loves herbs and is a healer. Know anyone like that?" I tell him.
"Hmmm..... Not in this part of town. I think I met someone like that in the western part of the village."
We thank him and head off. When we get there, we find everyone there who got the same information: A lady lives here in the western part of the village that fits the description given. We begin searching. I break away from my group and search on my own. And guess who I had the pleasure of running into? Gaara. It was more like I bumped into him actually.
"I am soooo sorry! I wasnt looking where I was going."
He just looks at me. Our eyes lock. I see the samething in his eyes that I feel nonstop. Pain, lonliness, sadness, and hatred.
"It's fine."
"U-um... I need some help. I'm looking for a friend who's here and I cant find her. Do you know anyone who is a ninja, loves herbs, and is a healer?"
He thinks for a moment.
"Yes. I do. She lives over there in a small shop on the corner."
I begin to run off. I remember to thank him and when I turn around again, he's gone. I start running again and get to the shop on the corner.
"Hello?" I say as I walk in.
I look around. I see lots of jars and plants. I dont see any people.
"Hello?" I say again.
A women walks out of the back of the shop.
"Yes?" she syas to me.
"Um..... I'm looking for a Miss Taniya. Would you be her?"
The lady gasps. She grabs my wrist and takes me into the back room.
"How do you know my real name?"
"So you are her!"
"I asked you a question. How do you know my real name?"
"Because," I pull off my glove."I am your daughter."
The lady sees my birthmark. She gasps again and then she hugs me.
"Amber. I knew that you would eventually find me."
"Mom. Why didnt you came back?"
"Your father wouldnt have excepted me again. I wanted to go back. To see my daughter. But I couldnt."
"Why did you leave?"
"I was found out. You see. You were born before the alliance. I was found out to be Sand, so I had to flee. I couldnt take you though, being born with the Inuzuka clan marks. So I left you."
"Well, we want you to come back. Dad talks about you nonstop. He still loves you. Come on!"
I grab her wrist and pull her outside. I send up a water spout and shape it like the leaf symbol. Almost emmediatly, all my friends appear.
"Guys, I want you to meet my mom."
"Hi!" they all say to her.
My mom looks at them with a surprised look on her face.
"I didnt think you had this many friends!"
"I have more friends, they just didnt come with me to search for you. We've searched all of Sand for you. And have had several encounters and a lot of bad singing bouts along the way."
Kat looked down as I said this.
"Well. You guys look tired. Why dont you all stay here for awhile while you get rested for the journey back."
"Okay!"
That night, I sit outside on the roof, looking at the stars. I get tears in my eyes because I'm happy. I begin to sing a song that I know by heart. It's called Colors of the Wind. I sing it over and over. Then I hear someone behind me. I continue to sing, but ready for any attacker. Someone drops down in front of me.
"Ah! Gaara! U-um.... did you hear me singing?"
He nods.
"U-um....... How much of it did you hear?"
"1 full runthrough."
"Oh... the whole song...... I suck dont I?"
He shakes his head no.
"I dont?"
"I liked it." he says.
"Um... you did?"
He nods.
I blush like crazy at this.
"Keep singing" is all he says.
So I start up again while he sits down beside me to listen. I sing till dawn. At dawn he takes his leave of me. I leap off of the roof and head inside. I start to pack my things while veryone gets up. We all eat breakfast and head out. My mom sees me in the back and falls back next to me.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing."
"Somethings wrong. I can tell."
"Fine. I was just thinking about last night."
"What happened last night?"
I tell her.
"You like him, dont you?"
"Maaaaaybeeee....."
She doesnt go into it anymore cause she can see that I dont wanna talk about it. We make our way outta the village. Kat decides that she wants to sing again. She sing the song that we all hate, "The Song That Never Ends". I let her sing it. My mom joins in after awhile. Her voice is sooo beautiful. I guess that's where I got my voice. We continue walking for a few days through Sand. Then we get to a village.
"This is where I need to be!" Myako says to us.
"What do you need to do?" Milli asks.
"I need to pick someone up."
She sees the person and runs up to him. She comes back with a young girl about 13.

[Disclaimer: I dont own Naruto, but if I did, Gaara would be a lot more social]

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 7:45:51 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101awsome chapter^^

wolf-girl-ghost on January 7, 2007, 1:07:01 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghost*insert last 2 comments of this chapter here*

crazicat06 on January 7, 2007, 2:45:49 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Lol.

Kouni46892742 on January 6, 2007, 9:33:52 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Awww...put who is the girl

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 9:40:25 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Thats the problem. She hasnt answered my email. I asked her what her OC's name is...

Kouni46892742 on January 6, 2007, 9:42:37 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742do what i do....send another extra long emai that repeats this phrase about 25 times "IF YOU DONT REPLY SOON YOU WILL HAVE TWENTY OF THESE IN YOUR INBOX!!"

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 9:49:00 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06She doesnt use her computer except to check her email and to watch Naruto on YouTube. She's probably doing the latter.

Kouni46892742 on January 6, 2007, 9:50:34 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742still try it...my friends always respond if i do it...and if it doesnt work...send like 5 saying maybe 30 times "I WARNED YOU."

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 9:52:56 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06you do it. I dont wanna.... Trust me.... she is a lot like Gaara... I dont wanna get her ticked.

Kouni46892742 on January 6, 2007, 9:54:42 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742sure...i'll do it and tell her its from u

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 9:57:34 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06I'll kill u if u do that. Here's her email:

erinumi@yahoo.com

If u tell her it's from me.....

Kouni46892742 on January 6, 2007, 9:58:59 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742hehehe....*evil devil chibi laughing* Muahahaha...evil idea in mind

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 10:34:52 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06If you.... dont you dare...... Gah! *stomps off cause frustrated*

Kouni46892742 on January 6, 2007, 10:39:48 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Wahh!! Don't leave me again! *runs after*

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 10:41:33 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06*centers self* I only walked off to center myself. I wasnt leaving! *baps you playfully on the head* Baka!

Kouni46892742 on January 6, 2007, 10:47:21 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742Owchies! Hello head very sore....(just ran into wall) *puts ice pack on head*

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 11:09:51 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Aaaaaw! Poor you! *hugs you* Didja send the evil email yet?

Kouni46892742 on January 6, 2007, 11:12:37 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742naaww....only cuz i feel like if i do gaaras gonna cum out of da computer and keel me

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 11:15:53 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Um... Yah. That might actually happen. Or she might come out of the computer and kill you.

Kouni46892742 on January 6, 2007, 11:20:10 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742hehe

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 11:25:37 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06^.^

NekoNinja on January 6, 2007, 9:34:00 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinja*sniff* Gaara isnt mine....NUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!


lol, good chapter!

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 9:38:52 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Dork. Thxs!

NekoNinja on January 6, 2007, 9:43:04 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjadork, and PROUD of it! *huggles Gaara raccoon plushie like the dork i am*

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 9:45:18 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06>.<

NekoNinja on January 6, 2007, 9:47:25 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinja^_^

oh, and im writting my chapter now.....

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 9:47:57 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06YAY!!!!

NekoNinja on January 6, 2007, 9:52:46 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjaits gonna be short though

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 9:55:58 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06>.<

NekoNinja on January 6, 2007, 9:56:41 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjaish up!!!!

crazicat06 on January 6, 2007, 9:58:27 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yay! *goes to look*