Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 29 - Hyuuga Kuroda

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 29 - Hyuuga Kuroda

Chapter 29 - Hyuuga Kuroda
I wake up. But I'm not in the forest. I'm in a bed. In someone's house. I try to sit up and get pushed gently back down.
"Dont try to get up. You'll kill yourself."
I recognize that voice!
"Kiba? How did I....?"
"Shh. I found you unconcious in the forest. You were running a fever, so I took you to my house."
"All I remember happening is me trying to beat Orochimaru and him biting me. The I was in extreme pain and I dont remember anything after that."
"Orochimaru? Not good. Where'd he bite you?"
"My neck. Wh..... Oh no."
Kiba looks at my neck.
"Oh yes."
"Not me too! I've been cursed!!!!"
"Calm down!"
There's a knock at the door. Kiba goes to answer it. He comes back with the girl that joined us on our travels.
"This girl says she knows you."
"She does."
I look at her. I never really took the chance to look at her. But as I look at her, I see the Hyuuga kekkai genkai has been passed down to her. So she's a Hyuuga.
"I think I've figured out your name now."
"Then tell me."
"You're Kuroda. Hyuuga Kuroda."
"Yup. I came to see you cause I heard about what happened."
"That was nice of you." I say.
I attempt to get up. Kiba tries to stop me but I dont let him push me back down. I get up off of the bed.
"See Kiba? I'm fine! Thank you for taking care of me!"
"Um... Your welcome, cus!"
I leave with Kuroda. I manage to get into a conversation with her about the Sand village.
"Why were you there?" I ask.
"To gather information. Why were you there?"
"To find my mom."
"Oh..... Do you like the Sand village?"
"It's nice. My mom's a Sand nin, so I'm Sand and Leaf. I guess you could call me a mutt of the villages!" I say jokingly.
"Hahaha. Yeah, I guess we could."
"So you're a Hyuuga. Cool."
"Yeah. Everyone thinks that I'm not Hyuuga, when I am. Maybe it's cause I dont look anything like Hinata or Neji."
"It's okay! Come on! Let's go get some ramen!!!"
"Yeah! Ramen!"

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 8:49:49 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101more ramen people

NekoNinja on January 7, 2007, 8:11:39 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinja^_^