Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 31 - Kyushai

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 31 - Kyushai

Chapter 31 - Kyushai
"Hey! Amber!"
"I turn around to see Kyushai running towards me.
"Kyushai! I havent seen you around for a while!"
"Yeah..... Not my fault.... I heard you found your mom!"
"Yup! But she went with LaKeis to cure her sis."
"Oh... I wanted to meet her....." he says looking a little crestfallen.
"She'll be back! Not sure when though... Anyway. Whatcha been up to?"
"Missions. The latest one was murder. We had to find this kid and it turned out that he had made it almost all the way to Sand! It took forever to convince him to come back."
"Oooooo..... I hate missions like that. Wanna go get some ramen?"
"Sure!"
We head over to the ramen shop. Kyushai thinks to himself-I wish I had the guts to ask her out.... I-I think I'll ask her when we get to the ramen shop.- They get to the ramen shop and order their ramen. While they eat it, Kyushai decides to ask me.
"Amber?"
"Hmm?"
"Would you.. I mean.. do you..."
"Yes?"
"Would you go out with me?"
I look at him for a moment, then decide to say yes.
"Sure! When and where?"
"Um.... tonight and the where is a surprise. I'll pick you up at 8:00."
"Okay!"
We finish our ramen and leave the shop. I take my leave of Kyushai and head home.
"It's 6 now. That gives me 2 hours to get ready."
I get ready for the date. I go through my WHOLE wardrobe and finally decide to wear my amber clored sleek evening dress. I style my hair, put my makeup on and choose my light blue purse to use. That took 1 hour and 30 minutes, so I decided to watch tv for a bit. Half an hour later, the doorbell rings. I answer it.
"Hi Kyushai!"
"H-hi Amber. Wow! You look stunning!"
"You dont look half bad yourself." I say admiring his evening wear, a dark blue suit.
He takes me by the hand and we head towards our destination. We finally get there and it turns out that he's taking me out to a fancy resteraunt! We go inside and are seated. The next day....
"He what?!?!" Kat practicly yells.
"He kissed me!" I say a little histericly.
"At least he plucked up the courage to do it. Everyone knows that he's been crushing on you." Miharu says knowingly.
"He has?" I say.
"Duh! Where have you been?" They both say.
"Okay! I just never noticed! We've been friends for ever and, yeah... I just never noticed......" I say looking at the ground.
We were talking about my date with Kyushai. Kat and Miharu are probably gonna tell everyone about it. Oh well.

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 9:00:47 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101Awsome^^

wolf-girl-ghost on January 8, 2007, 12:15:15 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyay you got a date*claps*go you!does this mean i get gaara?

crazicat06 on January 11, 2007, 6:59:02 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Maaaaaybeeee............. Kyushai isnt anyone I actually know. I made him up. Still full luffles for Gaara-kun though!

NekoNinja on January 8, 2007, 12:23:19 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinjahuzzah!

Kouni46892742 on January 7, 2007, 10:41:41 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742about time you got a date....now that i think about it...i wonder how Nara's went...she was probably bright red the whole time

crazicat06 on January 7, 2007, 10:45:52 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Heheh.... That I wont reveal. Only you know that.

Kouni46892742 on January 7, 2007, 10:56:26 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742yep....i almost feel sorry for her