Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 32 - Heheh... I caught up

Miya! This a story of Amber's life. She's a ninja trying to make it in her world. She finally finds her mom and life is good! That is, until she has a run in with Orochimaru. No she has the curse mark and is trying to live with it.

Chapter 32 - Heheh... I caught up

Chapter 32 - Heheh... I caught up
"N-no way!"
"Yes way! He sooo kissed her!"
"O-oh my God! Th-that is soooo ka-kawaii!"
Kat and Nara are talking about my date around the corner, squealing like 5 year olds. I'm listenening to them, kinda. They go on and on for about another hour, so I leave after a while. I head towards the arena. It's the chuunin exams again. I'm gonna watch Naruto and Neji's battle. I head in to grab a seat.
"Hi Miharu!"
"Hi Amber! You're just in time. Their about to start." Miharu says pointing to the feild.
I look to see the proctor standing to one side and Naruto and Neji facing each other. I sit down to watch.

-----------------
Blah. We all know what happens. And since I dont wanna go into detail, I'll skip to the end.
-----------------

Naruto hits Neji with a mean left hook. He's won it!
"YEAH NARUTO!!!!!!" me and Miharu both yell.
"Hey! Who's next up?" I ask Miharu.
"Sasuke and Gaara."
"Oooooh!!!! I wanna see that!"
"Me too!"
As it turns out, Sasuke hadnt arrived yet, so they postponed his battle. So it went to Shin and Kankuro's battle.
"Procter! I forfeit my match!" Kankuro says.
My mouth drops open in suprise and disbeleif. Shino's gonna get a little upset at this.
"Okay. Shino wins by forfeit."
Temari decides to show off and glide down on her giant fan to the arena ground. Naruto whaps Shikamaru over the safety bar, causing him to fall down to the ground and land on his back. Miharu gets a little mad at that. She like Shika-kun. A lot.

-----------------
More blah. We all know what happens here too if you watch the anime'. I'm gonna skip it and go to the end.
-----------------

"WHAT THE HELL????" Me and Miharu scream. "He forfeits?"
"And he had her too!!!!" Miharu says a little histericly.
"Calm down! It's Sasuke's battle next!" I say to her.
10 minutes later, he and Kakashi enter with a flashy entrance. Yeesh. Gaara enters the feild a minute later.

-----------------
I know this battle all to well, and I dont wanna relive it. I know I'm probably pissing some of you off, but this is so I dont completely spoil stuff for the noobs. Onwards to what happens next!
-----------------

~Huh? Feathers? Uh oh!~ I think.
"Release!" Me and Miharu say.
~Genjutsu. Couldnt do better than that?~
We look at the feild to find that Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro have disappeared and that Sasuke is heading over the wall. I seriously had an urge to follow and help. But Kakashi comes over to us and tells us to help get the villagers to the safe haven. At all costs. Even if it means that we have to force.... It.
"This time we really are being invaded by Sound nin!" Miharu says excitedly.
"Yeah, but this time we could really be killed." I say back.
We begin to gather up the villagers and take them to the safe houses. Once we finish, we follow orders and help with the counter attack! Time to really kick Sound nin @$$!
"L-looks like we g-get to team up!" Nara says with a glint in her eye.
"Dont do anything stupid. If you have to, then do.... It. But only if need be. Let's go find the others!" I say.
"R-right!"
"Gotcha!"
We go and find the others. Once we're all together, we make a plan and head off. Me, Milli, and Nara head off together because we are the only ones who know how to do.... It. We find plenty of Sound nin, expected. But there's also a ton of Sand nin too.... What the hell is going on here?

Comments

Comments (7)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Symphoniaprincess101 on August 6, 2007, 9:05:01 AM

Symphoniaprincess101 on
Symphoniaprincess101WowO.O

Kouni46892742 on January 12, 2007, 8:11:33 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742YES!! OH YEAH!! LETS KICK BUTT!!

crazicat06 on January 12, 2007, 8:47:32 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Yup! And this time, ur in on the fight!!!!! Yay!

NekoNinja on January 12, 2007, 7:18:22 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinja=O

crazicat06 on January 12, 2007, 7:19:04 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Lol! ^.^'

NekoNinja on January 12, 2007, 7:20:54 AM

NekoNinja on
NekoNinja=D

wolf-girl-ghost on January 12, 2007, 6:48:03 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostuh-oh...

crazicat06 on January 12, 2007, 6:50:13 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06It... comes up in the next chapter. Heheh... Can you guess what It is?

wolf-girl-ghost on January 12, 2007, 6:53:12 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostAll our demons fight?

crazicat06 on January 12, 2007, 6:54:17 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Maaaaaaybeeeee......... You tell me? What do YOU think It is? I mean, u R Milli.

wolf-girl-ghost on January 12, 2007, 6:56:07 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostWell I'm guessing we follow sasuke and then see shukaku and kyuubi fight and our deons join in and we kick some sound @$$!

crazicat06 on January 12, 2007, 7:02:25 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06Nope! We dont follow Sasuke. But u got the demon part right. I'm not gonna say anymore cause that would be a spoiler. Just wait.

wolf-girl-ghost on January 12, 2007, 7:03:21 AM

wolf-girl-ghost on
wolf-girl-ghostyay wolfy- oh wait sorry, okay i'll wait

crazicat06 on January 12, 2007, 7:17:43 AM

crazicat06 on
crazicat06U were sooo about to say 'wolfy-buddies', werent you? Heheh.. It's okay. I dont mind. It's Nara that I think it will peeve off......

Kouni46892742 on January 14, 2007, 6:26:11 AM

Kouni46892742 on
Kouni46892742HEY!